• Yes ( Explain why)
    • No (Explain why)

In-Game Name:MiniEpic

Steam Name:[GL] MiniEpic

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:195322115

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Admin, Police RP

How long have you been apart of the Gaminglight community? 5 years

How long have you been a staff member on Gaminglight? 6 Months

How often are you online on the forums? Everyday, about 2-4 hours.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? Reason I believe I am qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat is for couple reasons. For one I believe I am trustworthy with my current position here in gaminglight. I am a Assistant Chief for the PD on PRP, I am also former JMT. Next is that I believe from my time being here I can be mature and professional with this postion. I have over 1.3k posts here on the forums. Which for one I believe I know how most of forums rules function.  I understand some of the responsibilities of being a forum diplomat from hearing and also seeing with my experiences being here for past 5 years 3 of which I have been on the forums. Thats why I believe I am qualified to serve here as a forum diplomat. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? I do believe I have good judgement. Within my time of being on this server I have had many events that have taken place which would have taken good judgement and not showing bias to one party. But If I had to describe a situation that would be the sits I take here on PRP. I have experienced many times taking sits where my friend or maybe a party that is with me ends up in that sit. During these experiences and some of which have happened, I have done my best and have successfully not to give into such things as bias and make the right decision. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? What I would do first with the experiences people have told me in my time being here, I would first hide that posts that the user is posting. Next I would take screenshots or sometype of evidence to back up my claims of what they are doing. While doing that , I would then create a message for that user that is posting such things and tell them that everything they just did is a breach of our forums rules and that if they keep doing it they will receive a much more harsher punishment.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? FIrst, I would type on the warn appeal that if they keep doing this argument and keep getting aggressive that both of them stop and let +,- Supports flow in, instead of them just arguing over a warn. Now if they keep doing what they are doing and ingore my actions that I have tried to give them I would then lock the post until SMT reviews it. 

minisigforums.webp

+support 

Good app 

Helped in game alot

I think he is ready for froums Diplomant 

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

+Support
Good Application
Dedicated Member Of The Community Been Around 5 Years!
Good Forums Activity!

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

On 6/16/2023 at 2:18 AM, Rivian Galaxy said:

+Support
Good Application
Dedicated Member Of The Community Been Around 5 Years!
Good Forums Activity!

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head of Staff

Denied

Unfortunately your app has been denied.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog locked this topic