Kaneki Omega 1 Command application -Denied

RGH

Name: Kaneki

Current and former RP ranks (max of 3 of each): Sec Cpl, D5 SGT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:449880695

DiscordID: Sigilkore#1050

Why do you want to be a command member?: I'd like to be a command member so I can help people out and teach people the ways of everything. Personally I find a enjoyment with helping people out and showing them the ropes. Understanding that some people may not know the rules 100% and pointing them in the right path is a thing I try my best to do.

What skills and qualities makes you best fit to be Omega-1 Command?: I personally feel that I know the server like the back of my hand. I have been well versed in many situations, and feel like I have a general knowledge of how to be a good leader and role model for people. I am fairly easy to talk to and listen very well to peoples issues/problems and try my absolute best to find a solution for them.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Code of Ethics?: 8

Nobody-03 "The new comer"/D5 SFTO DHRO SM Wolfychu

EX D5 FTO SRO SGT Kaneki/Sec CPL Fish/H.L.P.R bot aA7 

-Support     Keneki you are a good friend but your app lacks a lot of details you have no command Experience and you do have Some other issues i personally dont think you are the person for the job  

CurrentRP Ranks | Delta-5 MSGT Versa | CI CPT Ryota | Head of EOI 

Gamma-9 "Spear of the Law" Revenant E-11 WO |

FormerRP Ranks | Delta-5 2LT | E-11 2LT | Nu-7 1LT |

-Support 

imma be honest chief short apps are cool and all but using power words is what makes it and this aint it 

Clarkie

-Support

Low prior experience

Maybe try getting command one of the branches you are currently in and trying it, becoming O1 command is like jumping in the deep end.

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Omega-1 Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT