Jerimiah's Omega-1 Application -Accepted

SleepingGiant

Name:
Jerimiah | Hephaestus | Ironclad

Current and former RP ranks (max of 3 of each):
Current: E11 Major/ Delta-4 Judiciar/ DHFTO || G.O.C. Officer/ Strike Team Leader || D5 CPL
Former: NU7 PVT

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:57344898

DiscordID:
sleepinggiant190 (New Format)
<@143831800555372545> (Dev ID Format)

Why do you want to be a command member?:My desire to join Omega-1 Command stems from the endless possibilities it offers and the potential to bring a sense of relative order to the site and server as a whole. The deep and rich lore associated with Omega-1 presents an exciting avenue for immersive roleplay, character development, and collaborative storytelling. I am eager to embrace the lore, contribute to the server's roleplay potential (hopefully helping to bring it away from a primarily combat-focused server), and create an engaging and enjoyable experience for myself and fellow players.

What skills and qualities makes you best fit to be Omega-1 Command?: 

The skills that show I am the best fit for a member of the Omega-1 Command team are as follows:

Dedication: I have consistently demonstrated my dedication through my unwavering commitment to playing on the SCPRP server. For the past four months, I have devoted a significant portion of my time to immersing myself in the server's community and gameplay, logging in almost every day without fail. My dedication to the SCPRP server is unmistakable, as I continuously engage and showcase my profound enthusiasm for being an active participant. Additionally, I can confidently assure you that my level of dedication is unwavering and will continue to remain so in the future. My passion for the server and its gameplay loop remains as strong as ever. My substantial server playtime serves as a testament to my commitment, showcasing my reliability and investment in contributing positively to the community.[BattleMetrics]

Openness: I am confident that my consistent openness and transparency make me a strong candidate for a command position in Omega-1. During my time on the SCPRP server, I have always prioritized clear and honest communication with my fellow branch members. I recognize the crucial significance of creating a welcoming atmosphere where everyone can freely share their thoughts, worries, and opinions. To achieve this, I strive to maintain an approachable attitude that promotes communication and teamwork among each of the branch members. 

Fairness: My commitment to fairness makes me an ideal candidate for a command role. I firmly believe in treating all individuals with respect and impartiality, regardless of their background or position. I actively seek diverse perspectives, ensuring that decisions are made based on merit and objective criteria rather than personal bias. With my unwavering commitment to fairness, I am confident that I can lead by example and inspire others to embrace these principles, ultimately driving the the branch towards greater success.

Willingness to take part:  As a member of both command and the staff team, I have consistently risen to every challenge presented to me, showcasing my dedication and adaptability. In my role as DHFTO, I have created vital documents such as the current field training guide for E11, ensuring comprehensive and up-to-date training resources. Additionally, as a G.O.C. Officer and Strike Team Lead, I am currently revising the G.O.C. and Strike Team SOPs to guarantee the smooth running of the branch, even in the face of unpredictable situations.

Beyond my command duties, I actively contribute to the staff team by hosting joint "training" sessions (PTs) between E11 and other branches. Through my organization of collaborative PTs, I have showcased my coordination and planning abilities, while simultaneously strengthening relationships between various branches.

During my time on the command and staff team, I have consistently shown an unwavering determination to surpass expectations, even when faced with obstacles. I am committed to continually improving our processes, ensuring that E11 remains at the forefront of excellence. With my track record of stepping up to every challenge and my ability to adapt to various roles, I am confident in my capacity to contribute positively to the success of Omega-1.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Code of Ethics?: 
I would rate my knowledge of the code of ethics at an 8. The individual numberings of each of them still trip me up as there are so many of them.

🐢

Former Epsilon-11 Lieutenant Colonel & HFTO | Omega-1 Lieutenant Commander

+Support

-Extensive command experience, specifically with getting a new branch going (G.O.C.)

-Extremely helpful with doc-related work

-Dedicated to an extreme extent as he will work non-stop to make sure things are going well

-Good dude, he would do amazing in this position

+Support I have been playing with Jerimiah for a while now and can say without a doubt that he is the best member of e11 command combat and rp wise. He is a very nice guy who I believe would do great in Omega-1.

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"