Epsilon-11   
Scout Commandant
                                       STF D4         Templar 

Former RP Ranks: Nu-7 2LT
                                      Security 1LT

RRH Guardian & Engineer

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42492455

DiscordID:  pankyeatspancakes

Why do you want to be a command member?: I am currently Active E-11 SCMD, Head of a Sub-Branch and part of D4. While this is a variety of different unique jobs I am just looking for something to additionally play, and invest time into. I'm currently limiting the amount of time I spend on Gaminglight to avoid a burnout, but if I had an additional branch to spend time into, that I actually play and enjoy, I would be able to play more. I tried out Security, Nu-7 and (Old) RRH but It just... Didn't stay interesting for long enough. I feel as If Ω-1 would feed my desire of this, very specific type of roleplay I enjoy, which I haven't found in any other branch.  I like command because I really enjoy administrative duties such as document and roster work, checking and counting activity logs and always being available to help people with questions and problems. However, the biggest real reason I generally seek to be command, Is the satisfaction created from helping improve a branch to make it gloom and shine, making it fun for people to play on it and making it fun for other branches to interact with ours. That, that is the main drive behind my dedication to be command. Another reason is teamwork and cohesion, being command makes me able to organize my subordinates to increase our effectiveness and fun is great, it feels very rewarding seeing all of us having a great time and working together, even if sometimes there is only 3 of us total.

Now, those are the reasons I desire Branch Command. It took a while formulating all of these reasons into a comprihensable summary and there are many tiny details that I just could not fit in, like roleplay, but I'm happy with this description. Even If It's quite long...

What skills and qualities makes you best fit to be Omega-1 Command?: I've been on the server for about one and a half years now. I've passed through multiple different branches and basically tried them all. I've also had my fair share of Command ranks and SF Ranks which I've enjoyed for a while and after all this time I've gained quite a lot of experience on just general server matters like how all the branches work and all the rules specified in the MOTD and Branch Specific Exceptions. I've gotten to known a lot of people and have seen them come and go. I plan to stay here for a while more, even if sometimes I have to take a little break to prevent burning out. I've generally gained a lot of skills through my trial and error of multiple RP Ranks and duties I've been bestowed since I've been here, like Doc work, Leadership, and the expectations that a Branch Command Function comes with, and how to generally be a responsible and mature person. I've never really let the anger this game can cause get the better of me, though I have made my fair share of mistakes and learned from them. I'm also always open suggestions and changes, no matter how strange they might be. I will give my feedback on them If asked to and I will always voice what I really think about something and not lie or nuance just to get on someones good side. If I'm troubled by something or someone I try to sort It out myself and only If that fails I will contact the right people to help me with my problem, be it server related or not. My time spent on the server also grants me a good perception of the balance of certain things, like branches and weapons. I know very well what each branch's territory on certain things and always take their interests into account If I am planning to change something that effects them. Branch relations are one of my biggest concerns as the entire purpose of a branch is to provide people with a role or function to have fun in, If alot of the people on the server are not having fun because of something related to my branch specifically, I will try to change it to better suit the needs of the many. 

Overall, I just like to use my brain instead of using my emotions and I always try to learn from other's, be it their mistakes or their criticism on my mannerisms and way of doing things. Though, I will always be staying myself. That is something I will not change.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Code of Ethics?: I've read it a couple of times, so I'd estimate about a 7.5 - 8.0

Closing remarks & statements: Well, this has been a journey to write. I know It's really wrong but hey, your reading this and I genuinely appreciate It! I really had alot more things that I wanted to say or touch on but I really could not fit them into my summaries In a nice way and I've probably forgotten some things but this is my best attempt and I put alot of time into it. This application is already so long, I feel like If I made It longer It would just drag on. Oh, and reader? Thanks, thanks for taking time out of your day, and finite life, to read this. It's been pretty fun to write this actually and I hope it was entertaining to read, see my perspective and my reasoning behind things. I genuinely hope you have a really wonderful day, or week, or, hell, Life. Maybe you'll see me around as Ω-1 or E-11. But, this is where this application ends, See you when I see you, Friend.

Sincerely, 
Panky

Security 1LT | Wardens WDE Nu7 2LT | DHTR CA Titania E11 MAJ | SCN STF D4 Silvanus BE6 | RRH GUARDIAN Lima 25

+support
Personally I've seen Panky lead a lot and he is really good at it, he should definitely be command in omega-1

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

31 minutes ago, Logi said:

+support
The most dedicated E11 command I've ever met, I'd guarantee he'd be an even more dedicated Omega-1 command.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Omega-1 Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT