New Compass Suggestion [Under Review] [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

DT CMDR AX4

Do you see yourself using and wanting this?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you see yourself using and wanting this?

• Yes, Please explain why
    • No, Please explain why

What do you want to see?: A ne Compass that allows you to see what direction you are faced towards

Why should we add it?:  This new pack Will not only Help Battalions Communicate  better on where hostiles are But will also add to the RP and w

What are the advantages of having this?: The main Advantage of this new Addon Will be very beneficial in my eyes  this has been brought up many Times in most of the battalions i have been in. This will add to the Communication in Events For a example commas can be a lot smoother and less confusing and easier to Communicate This will also Help with the RP aspect of the server.

Who is it mainly for?: The Entire Server

Links to any content:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1452363997&searchtext=compass

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+  I also have

Some things I would like to Suggest. One would to add a compass it would help with comms and directional objectives. Also maybe doing off world events again I remeber doing change map events back in the day on this server and they were amazing. Every Reg had a role they were long and planned at. The maps also gave so many opportunities like defending, attack, negations. Maybe if we also look into new spawn tools we could find some where the enemys take patrols as well.

Former
| Admin | GMVI| DT SV02 |MC ShadowYerah |Apprentice ShadowYerah|

|SK ENG SGT Shadow 071|DT XY7|DT S71|Purge Yerah|SN03|

spacer.png

+ Support

This will help out the Battalions Communications so Mutch better. 
And will make things less confusing. for example, IPO When guarding 
VIPS.

Former IQ Overseer / EX Havoc 1LT / EX Naval Vice admiral / / EX DT C37 / EX DT L21 EX DT VCMDR EX GMVIII

Current Fleet intelligence member \

spacer.png

As much as I like the thought, one of our current head admins Rux has previously suggested this exact addon before and was denied. Was apart of the server in the past but had issues according to Beckett. nontheless +support if it can work 

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

20 hours ago, Brine_2002 said:

+ Support

This will help out the Battalions Communications so Mutch better. 
And will make things less confusing. for example, IPO When guarding 
VIPS.

Jimmy

Current: IC 2LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

• 2 weeks later...

+Support

I think this would be great and help with callout communication or helping with large groups orienting themselves to targets a lot better. I think it's a great idea.

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus

+support

Really good idea tbh. Everyone else has already covered why, great for callouts.

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

On 6/22/2023 at 7:33 AM, Chrono The Changeling said:

+Support

I think this would be great and help with callout communication or helping with large groups orienting themselves to targets a lot better. I think it's a great idea.

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn and the only High Sovereign ever

457598046_gifgit(2).gif.5e63b70d588d20f44f10999c710e83e0.gif

On 6/22/2023 at 7:33 AM, Chrono The Changeling said:

+Support

On 6/13/2023 at 12:01 AM, Shadow Yerah said:

+  I also have

Some things I would like to Suggest. One would to add a compass it would help with comms and directional objectives. Also maybe doing off world events again I remeber doing change map events back in the day on this server and they were amazing. Every Reg had a role they were long and planned at. The maps also gave so many opportunities like defending, attack, negations. Maybe if we also look into new spawn tools we could find some where the enemys take patrols as well.

• 4 weeks later...