Security Roll Call 6/11/23 -> 6/18/23

Baby Arm

Name: Ras

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:77922206

Discord ID (Example: Gucci Bucket Hat#9588 OR "ceyx." if discord updated your username to the new format): ras3637

Current Sub-Branches you're in: N/A or Riot control. Riot

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): Me no command

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns? NLA

Name: Pork Rind

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:705983049

Discord ID (Example: Gucci Bucket Hat#9588 OR "ceyx." if discord updated your username to the new format): Crazy_Viking_92#4955

Current Sub-Branches you're in: FTO, Wardens, Juggernauts, RIG, CCU.

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): I would like to keep doing the good work of security, lead by example and teach new Security how it's done. I would also like to keep helping new command that comes in by showing them the ropes and guiding them to do and be better. Another thing is behavior. I want to ensure that future security, especially future security command act with the professionalism and respect required and befitting of the job. I believe by doing this, we can make sure not to stress relations with other branches and instead improve them. Lastly, I'd like to keep assisting my HCMD in their endeavors of improving Security as a whole. By this I mean, helping with scouting new potential Command, Upholding the rules and guidelines of Security, Giving some ideas for changes that could possibly benefit security. 

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Congrats to our new DoRS, and DHOS.

Everyday I wake up, even if I don't feel like it. I push, push myself. The response from the people....makes me feel like...I'm floating.

Name: Chase

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36216210

Discord ID: Pancakes#2724

Current Sub-Branches you're in: FTO, Wardens, Juggernauts, CCU, Sniper, Riot Control, Peacekeeper.

Why should you retain your rank: To start with acknowledging the elephant in the room, I am well aware that I have not been as active as I should be recently to say the least. I’ve been burnt out recently but I have been getting on the server more frequently now & plan to resume getting on daily for several hours. I have however been a member of Security for over a year now & I have always enjoyed being in Security & helping it run smoothly. As the summer rolls in and more people inevitably join Security I also want to help them better integrate themselves within Security so they can grow comfortable in the branch & hopefully stay in Security. I fully intend to remain in Security and I want to continue helping make the branch better along with all of our other command members.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns: Hunger games for HOS today?

Name: Eben

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:147773201: Steam Community :: https://steamcommunity.com/id/E_Bismarck/

Discord ID Eben#6474

Current Sub-Branches you're in: Riot Control

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns? Request that it be standard procedure to check the ID of any research personnel before Class D is transferred to them.

Edited by Eben
Fixing rank

Name: Trixx

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:52278861

Discord ID (Example: Gucci Bucket Hat#9588 OR "ceyx." if discord updated your username to the new format): trix.x.

Current Sub-Branches you're in: N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

Edited by Futatrix

Name: Tripps
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:509218459
Discord ID: MrKweef
Current Sub-Branches you're in: N/A
Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): (not cmd)
Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns? N/A

Name: Jim Bob

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:580975384

Discord ID (Example: Gucci Bucket Hat#9588 OR "ceyx." if discord updated your username to the new format):  .thespookyman

Current Sub-Branches you're in: Riot control.

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words):

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?   N/A

Name: EvanColins

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:61004267

Discord ID (Example: Gucci Bucket Hat#9588 OR "ceyx." if discord updated your username to the new format): CyberPCFox#6729

Current Sub-Branches you're in: Riot control.

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): Me no command

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns? N/A

Name: dylanmadhunter

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199242660690/

Discord ID (Example: Gucci Bucket Hat#9588 OR "ceyx." if discord updated your username to the new format): Mad-Hunter#2223

Current Sub-Branches you're in: N/A or Riot control. N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns? NLA

• Gaminglight Love 1