Talren's application for GM  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Talren be a GameMaster?

• Yes
    • No

• Head Admin

In-game name: Talren

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72349686

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: My current rank is a captain in the Stormtrooper corps. as well as a inquisitor II.

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, I have back in 2019.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No, I have not.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: None that I am aware of.

How much time do you have on the server?: According to battlemetrics, I have 350 hours, and 52 minutes on server. But I did rejoin the server roughly 46 days ago.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I like to think I am well versed in the lore of all the movies, minus solo, as well as the clone wars animated show, and the Mandalorian. Apart from that I have read several of the legends comic books.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I would like to become a gamemaster to help out all the troops of the server, along with seeing many of the amazing ideas GMs have done in the past, I wish to join them and give other players a memorable and entertaining time on the server. Another thing I've seen recently was some troops having to wait 15+ minutes just to do tryouts, and I having experienced some of those unfortunate wait times would gladly help others in the needs of their regiments.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I should be trusted with this responsibility because I love this server and it's community. I have made it up to the rank of Capitan I feel like it is safe to say I know how to be respectful and professional, along with me managing to hit my quota within my regiment every week I feel like I am more than capable of doing more for the server.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Somewhat, yes. However what I don't know I will gladly ask for help and learn from other members.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I know how they function, but I have little hands on experience being a GM. 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

[On-ship] The ISD has received a distress beacon signal from an asteroid belt and hyperspaces there in hopes of finding survivors and answers to what has happened. As they arrive there however, they are met with a small rebel fleet that naval must fight off at their battle stations, while the Starfighters fight off hostile ships. Meanwhile rebel forces soon after board the ship seeking to disable it and make it a weak target for their fleet. The Imperial forces defend the important sectors of the ship before pushing the rebel invaders off the ship, and naval destroys the remnants of the rebel's fleet. 

[Off-ship] The ISB has learned the location of a notorious rebel sniper, and has delivered the coordinates of the rebel to the ISD. The men and women of the Empire are to capture the rebel and make an example out of him, but if worst comes to worse they have authorization to eliminate the target. Upon landing on the planet the troopers are met with a small force of rebels, perhaps even the pike syndicate standing against the Empire, and the sniper himself moving swiftly from tall vantage points piking off many members of the raid force. All ending with the rebel sniper being captured, and being publicly executed, sending a message to all who would oppose the will of the Empire.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give bagger rw_sw_dlt19x

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !setmodel bright (model link)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes, I have.

Grand General | Head Admin | Head Game Master

Former IC VCMDR Fixer from ages past | Former Scout lead | ST Commander

+Support
+ Willing to learn
+ Responsible
+ Mega nerd for lore (He's understating it)

We made a bet that if I became GMV, he'd send in an app so I could train him. I then went on a journey to host events and learn to get up to that rank. He is a cool dude that wanted to become a GM in the similar position I was back when I applied. I wanted to be a GM earlier in my time on server, but I was worried about getting training as well; However, after seeing Baja join it I just said YOLO to it. He's wants to join the team with good intentions. He just needed a familiar face to help him get there.

Currently: DT SGM TP9 | Pyke Captain JSR | Grand Saboteur Epsilon
Former: High Admiral "WR Senior Commander Any%" JohnDT Commander TP9|UN0|SCO | AHGM | ST VCMDR for 10 minutes | Shock CSM | K2S1 STRM Lead SC47|Whiskey 01 | Nu-7 SSGT | CI SGMSuper Administrator

17 hours ago, SaitamaStrength said:

+Support
+ Willing to learn
+ Responsible

We made a bet that if I became GMV, he'd send in an app so I could train him. I then went on a journey to host events and learn to get up to that rank. He is a cool dude that wanted to become a GM in the similar position I was back when I applied. I wanted to be a GM earlier in my time on server, but I was worried about getting training as well; However, after seeing Baja join it I just said YOLO to it. He's wants to join the team with good intentions. He just needed a familiar face to help him get there.

On 6/11/2023 at 6:14 PM, SaitamaStrength said:

+Support
+ Willing to learn
+ Responsible

+Support 

-Talren is a competent ST officer.

-Active 

-Helpful

-Serious and Well fit.