Should I Be Made A AHGM  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Made A AHGM

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Baja Blast

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:754435951

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Tank Vice Commander

How long have you been Gamemaster: 2 months.

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if applicable): No

How much time do you have on the server?: 1500 hours.

How well do you know the LORE? I know the star wars lore incredibly well. I have done a lot of research on it during my time as a gamemaster and know pretty much all there can be learned. I still don't know all there is to the incredibly large expanded universe but pretty much everything in cannon. I'm always trying to learn more and get more inspirations for events.

Why do you WANT to become a Assistant Head Gamemaster?: I want to be a assistant head gamemaster because of the incredibly rough state the GM team is in and I want to help revive it and get some new faces in here. As a AHGM I will do interviews and help train new recruits into the team. I will also try to get more things implemented into the GM team that will help benefit us and the server as a whole. As we currently stand, the GM team desperately needs more command and leaders to help us out of the dire situation I believe we are in. I have learned a lot from the old heads and believe I'm ready to take up the mantle. I really want to help the server and improve it however I can and I believe by advancing my position within the GM team that I will be helping it to my best ability. And most of all I want to relieve some of the stress on the HGM and help them out however I can.

Why should you be trusted to be a Assistant Head Gamemaster?: I believe I can be trusted as an AHGM because of my loyalty and dedication to the server. Every week I have done as much as I can to help GMs host their events and give any feedback or knowledge to them that can help benefit them. I have done events almost every day since I joined and don't intend on stopping anytime soon. I also believe I should be trusted as a AHGM because of my willingness to change and hear feedback of why I am wrong or what needs to be improved. I have always been available to help people and give the community fun and new interesting things to do which shows my dedication to helping out.

Have you mastered ULX?: As I stated on my SGM app yes I have. I know every command that there is for GM.

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: Yes, I have done very many Mega Events as well as storylines for the server.

Give an example of a mega event: I'll post an example at the very bottom that I have done in the past.

How active can you be: I can be on almost everyday for at least 3 hours and most of the time even more. I'm always available in TS and Discord.

Hostage Crisis
[Host Baja Blast] [Cohosts: N/A, N/A]
May 15, 2023, 6:30 PM EST
[Actors, 3-5 Bounty Hunters. HP: 5000 each for part 1 (Part 2 3500HP with 3 lives). Weapons: rw_sw_westarm5, rw_sw_huntershotgun, weapon_cuff_elastic (Cuffs only for part 1). Models: models/kryptonite/ig88/ig88.mdl models/gyan7259/geequay_player/geequay_regular_player.mdl models/player/bunny/zephyr_fleet/female/female_fleet_one.mdl]

Part 1
After great tensions between the Hutt Cartel and the Galatic Empire because of the mining in their regions, the Hutts decided to get more rights one way or another. They intend to kidnap a high-ranking Imperial official and take them down to Tatooine for ransom. They will first infiltrate the ISD with a fake IMP officer transporting prisoners but once aboard quickly make their way up to the bridge to capture the target. Once the target has been captured they will call in the fleet and begin an intense attack to cover their escape. Once they have escaped the remaining fleet  will cover the retreat so they are not followed. They will then hyperspace away and preparations for part 2 may begin.

Part 2
The wretched bounty hunters set up fortifications in the Tat Town with potential assistance from the Pyke Syndicate and send a transmission to the ISD stating that they will kill the target unless a ransom of 5 million credits is paid and all Imperial forces evacuate Tatooine for good. The Empire will act like they agree to the deal and will begin a briefing in the MHB and prepare an operation to rescue them. High-ranking and skilled negotiators will meet in the Tat town and act like the deal will be arranged but once the target is back in Imperial custody they will send in all the troops and wipe out the hostile forces. After most of the bounty hunters and Hutt troops are defeated they will send in a Rancor as a last resort. But the empire will prevail and kill it then capture any surrendering forces. After interrogating them a public debrief will be held.
Goals
Rescue The Target: The only objective is to rescue the person taken hostage and all other goals come secondary
Eliminate All Opposing Forces: After the target is secure eliminate all that stands in your way
Gather As Much Intel As Possible: Doesnt require explaining

What They Learned
The Imperials have learned this order to capture an Imperial was issued by a renegade section of the Hutt Cartel and not given by the higher-ups. Jaba would like to personally issue an apology and would offer their death as a show of peace.
Restrictions
None. I would like the event to have as few things hindering people's fun and enjoyment so nothing will be restricted. Unless the server starts to die then I'll limit some stuff but not much.

Former Head Gamemaster

Former Tank Vice Commander

+ support

- Hes been carrying GMs since he joined

- Does events consistently

- willing to help almost any GM with any issue from what I was told

- With the state of GMs they need someone in that position to start enforcing stuff for GMs, and I believe he is more than capable of doing that

EX E11 Vice Commander | 2x Ex Static Task Force D4 Head

EX Omi9 Colonel | EX OM9 Experimental Head

EX ST Vice Commander | EX Storm Commando Lead

+ support 

- He has been carrying GM Lately doing so many events that also have great quality with the dupes in every way 

-He is Active every day and is obviously very committed to the job 

-In Total i believe he is the obvious choice 

Second Sister Caliber

+ Support
He already fulfills the position, but doesn't have the rank to match it. He innovates a lot for his events and whatnot. He hosts many events and not all of them can be hits or creative craziness. However, despite this he still pushes on. He is truly built different. He truly has mastered being a GM and is capable, responsible, and willing to help the GM in that capacity.

Currently: DT SGM TP9 | Pyke Captain JSR | Grand Saboteur Epsilon
Former: High Admiral "WR Senior Commander Any%" JohnDT Commander TP9|UN0|SCO | AHGM | ST VCMDR for 10 minutes | Shock CSM | K2S1 STRM Lead SC47|Whiskey 01 | Nu-7 SSGT | CI SGMSuper Administrator

On 6/10/2023 at 11:26 AM, Black0ut said:

+ support

- With the state of GMs they need someone in that position to start enforcing stuff for GMs, and I believe he is more than capable of doing that

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 6/10/2023 at 3:56 AM, Black0ut said:

+ support

-Support

Unfortunately in my eyes I feel you are not ready for this position.

I have seen many moments where you have gone to far messing around with your powers for example constantly spawning in weapons and killing people or encouraging people to do so, etc.

As well there have been plenty of times where I have seen you act like you are above command. For example today I witnessed you go on radio and attempt to tell people to not listen to Senior Commander Grizzly's order when you have no power to so. And even then immediately then and I'm hoping this was a joke you told everyone on radio if they don't show up at DB they would be marked as traitors and executed which you have no authority to do so. Even after I noticed you interfering with shock as a ST PVT tried RDM'ing and instead of sending shock or calling for a staff you decided to handle it yourself by chasing him down and physgunning him to have shock then arrest them.

I just feel you do not set a proper example for GM's to be placed as one of the heads. 

Though I will admit you do put in a lot of work and my judgement is purely based on how you carry yourself not your effort.

• Like 1

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

-Support

Take this with a grain of salt but I personally do not think you are ready for the next step of GMs, and there are times when I believe you interfere with the flow of Rp.  Some of these examples would be interfering and dictating with the interrogations of those qualified. Along with overstepping boundaries by trying to give troops orders and threatening players when they don't want to show up to events. One thing you should also learn is how to do some of the lightsaber actors you need to remember to go after Purge and the lightsaber users. This can be easily fixed but you need to start showing more of an appropriate standard for the GM team. What you need to do is remember some of the rules of the GM job. 

Unfortunately, I see you on the GM job a lot as well when there are no events even going on and passively dictating other's RP across the ship, again this can easily be fixed by just leading by example. There is also a certain way that you talk to people that can be seen as hostile which can turn some away from wanting to join the GM team. I also do think the usage of some overpowered weapons like the turbo laser should be dialed back because in my opinion it should not be spammed publicly for no reason.

There are certainly some good events that you host and I thank you for what you are doing for the community I just think you still have much to work on. Disclaimer: I do not know all the GM rules and etc this is just an opinion.

Edited by GrizzlyGames
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Former Field Commander Grizzly | Former Senior Commander | Former Purge Commander

• Head Admin

+support

Baja goes above and beyond for GMing things, almost all of his events are as big as his personality, and there seems like there is always one happening every other hour. If anyone deserves to get the spot it's probably him.

Grand General | Head Admin | Head Game Master

Former IC VCMDR Fixer from ages past | Former Scout lead | ST Commander

18 hours ago, Frosty_ said:

-Support

Unfortunately in my eyes I feel you are not ready for this position.

I have seen many moments where you have gone to far messing around with your powers for example constantly spawning in weapons and killing people or encouraging people to do so, etc.

As well there have been plenty of times where I have seen you act like you are above command. For example today I witnessed you go on radio and attempt to tell people to not listen to Senior Commander Grizzly's order when you have no power to so. And even then immediately then and I'm hoping this was a joke you told everyone on radio if they don't show up at DB they would be marked as traitors and executed which you have no authority to do so. Even after I noticed you interfering with shock as a ST PVT tried RDM'ing and instead of sending shock or calling for a staff you decided to handle it yourself by chasing him down and physgunning him to have shock then arrest them.

I just feel you do not set a proper example for GM's to be placed as one of the heads. 

Though I will admit you do put in a lot of work and my judgement is purely based on how you carry yourself not your effort.

17 hours ago, GrizzlyGames said:

-Support

Take this with a grain of salt but I personally do not think you are ready for the next step of GMs, and there are times when I believe you interfere with the flow of Rp.  Some of these examples would be interfering and dictating with the interrogations of those qualified. Along with overstepping boundaries by trying to give troops orders and threatening players when they don't want to show up to events. One thing you should also learn is how to do some of the lightsaber actors you need to remember to go after Purge and the lightsaber users. This can be easily fixed but you need to start showing more of an appropriate standard for the GM team. What you need to do is remember some of the rules of the GM job. 

Unfortunately, I see you on the GM job a lot as well when there are no events even going on and passively dictating other's RP across the ship, again this can easily be fixed by just leading by example. There is also a certain way that you talk to people that can be seen as hostile which can turn some away from wanting to join the GM team. I also do think the usage of some overpowered weapons like the turbo laser should be dialed back because in my opinion it should not be spammed publicly for no reason.

There are certainly some good events that you host and I thank you for what you are doing for the community I just think you still have much to work on. Disclaimer: I do not know all the GM rules and etc this is just an opinion.

AHGM cannot be applied for, it is a promoted to position, if im not mistaken. 

spacer.png

On 6/12/2023 at 10:33 PM, GrizzlyGames said:

-Support

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

This man has been making events non stop and has being make great events as well. He is one of the few GM's I see on on consistently. +1 

Former
| Admin | GMVI| DT SV02 |MC ShadowYerah |Apprentice ShadowYerah|

|SK ENG SGT Shadow 071|DT XY7|DT S71|Purge Yerah|SN03|

spacer.png