NLR Timer HUD starts when you are infected - QoL Suggestion

Pills

What are you suggesting? - 
Rule 31 of the MOTD states "Players are considered dead upon being infected by an SCP. Their NLR timer starts when they are infected."
The in-game NLR timer starts upon being infected as, it only starts after you die.

How would this change better the server? - Make it easier for players to know when their NLR starts

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No, it's just QoL

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Human Jobs

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - NLR timer at the top of your screen

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• 2 weeks later...
  • Manager

+ Support 

While I like this idea, the only issue I could see arising is right now it is coded to when you die, so long they are able to code it to say if infected then start timer then, I think it would be a great QoL update, but if causes too many issues I can see it bugging out. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

+support
Would make it easier to track

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...