Aydenlols Event Team Application- Denied

Aydenlol

In-Game Name: Aydenlol

Steam ID: Steam ID: 76561199297615917

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): None

How many hours do you have on the server?: 144

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I am familiar with the rules. 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 13 

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): 1. I have a genuine interest in event planning and management, me joining the event team allows me to organize events, and create memorable moments for the other players. 2. Joining the event team lets me provide and unleash my creativity and come up with innovative ideas, allowing me to express my artistic side. 3.  Being apart of an event team offers opportunities for me to develop teamwork skills, build relationships, and work together to create a finished product. 4. Joining the event team involves various skills such as organization, communication, time management, problem-solving, and negotiation. Many people struggle with working with others, me on the other hand I enjoy working with others because it gives me the opportunity to contribute and share my ideas with others whilst working together to create something in the end. This is why I feel as if I am a good fit for this role in the server. 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): The floor is lava, what would happen is you build an obstacle course that gradually gets taller. Little by little you remove parts from the bottom forcing you to go up. The players that make it to the top move on the the next round. 

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: I will be available every day before 6:00 

Saturday and Sunday: Possible 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

-Support

You're saying that you are familiar with the rules yet you got 13 warns, which 12 of them are between 4/15/23 - 6/4/23. Along with those 12 warnings you also have several racism bans which one is from april 5th 2023. Either you don't care about the rules or you just haven't read them. Every time I see you on the server you are disrespectful or minging around and I've had personal experiences with you being disrespectful etc. In my eyes you don't have any place in the Event Team.

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

15 minutes ago, Matilda said:

-Support

You're saying that you are familiar with the rules yet you got 13 warns, which 12 of them are between 4/15/23 - 6/4/23. Along with those 12 warnings you also have several racism bans which one is from april 5th 2023. Either you don't care about the rules or you just haven't read them. Every time I see you on the server you are disrespectful or minging around and I've had personal experiences with you being disrespectful etc. In my eyes you don't have any place in the Event Team.

-Support

Let me be frank you are a massive minge, but I do think you can improve. I have had several decent experiences with you so I know you have the potential to do better and improve yourself. The thing is you need to be committed to doing so. If you come back later and reapply I could see you getting this position. My tips would be stop the minging, we all like to have fun but you have to follow the rules. Get no warns or bans in the future. Then you will be able to say yes I did wrong, but here I am now. Right now I have to say no, but if you improve in the future I dont see why you couldn't have a chance. 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

29 minutes ago, HuntR said:

-Support

Let me be frank you are a massive minge, but I do think you can improve. I have had several decent experiences with you so I know you have the potential to do better and improve yourself. The thing is you need to be committed to doing so. If you come back later and reapply I could see you getting this position. My tips would be stop the minging, we all like to have fun but you have to follow the rules. Get no warns or bans in the future. Then you will be able to say yes I did wrong, but here I am now. Right now I have to say no, but if you improve in the future I dont see why you couldn't have a chance. 

SWAT ON TOP

Retired: PD LT 1L57 | S.W.A.T.  MSGT XD5 

2 hours ago, Matilda said:

-Support

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

10 hours ago, Matilda said:

-Support

minisigforums.webp

16 hours ago, HuntR said:

-Support

Senior Moderator | Platinum Donator | PD CPL | EMS AEMT | SWAT Sharp Shooter | Blaze Firebrand Sergeant

Former: State Trooper First Class | CERT Private

On 6/5/2023 at 12:56 PM, Matilda said:

-Support

On 6/5/2023 at 2:16 PM, HuntR said:

-Support

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

On 6/5/2023 at 1:56 PM, Matilda said:

-Support

logan2.png

• 2 weeks later...