Tuna's Resignation

The Best Tuna

Well everyone the time for me to step down has come. I have had a lot of fun in HCOM but it has become too much for me with my IRL stuff. The people who know me the best know how I have been wanting to step down for a while now but with it just being Joker, Mark, and myself. I could not step down and leave them with 5 battalions to oversee by themselves and train what I thought was going to be a new Brigadier General. So I was going to stay until that person got up to speed with everything. However, when Theta transferred to Army I knew it was time to step down. I know Army will be in good hands with Joker, Mark, and Theta. Theta has done some amazing work with Pyke and to have him come over to Army is just going to be great for Army.  I do want to shout out a few people. 

First, off Joker you are one of my dearest friends we have been through a lot together from shock command to Army HCOM. We did not always see eye to eye but we have always compromised and respected each other's opinion. You have been there for me when times were tough and when I needed a friend. I am so happy you got High General I foresee you being the next Grand General. Much Love my friend.

Mark you have been one of my dearest friends. We were both Vice commanders under Zee and got abused together and we were generals together always sticking together. I will miss hanging out with you so much and our stupid Shenanigans. Much Love my friend. 

Bon It has been fun I will miss doing dumb shit to make you either kill me or arrest me, but I still hate you for always sicking the ISB on me. 

Mann you was always such a blast to be around It has been a pleasure.

Proteus If it was not for you, I would not have made it this far. I would have stepped down as Vice commander but you helped me out when I needed it and showed me how to be a Vice Commander. Thank you so much my friend. 

Jabronie Love you 

Zabuza Take care my friend it was fun. 

Theta take care of Army for me love you. 

Rux I Love you Thank you for unbanning me.

Bub you are my favorite Ex general

I also want to Shout out everyone that plays this server you guys have made my time in HCOM fun Love you all.

Edited by The Best Tuna
  • Sad 3
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

• Head Admin

I am going to genuinely miss you brother. Vode An. 

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

goodbye tuna it was fun having you in imperial

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

The dream team is no longer together you will be remembered.

Sadly I've been removed from HCOM and Staff for saying my opinions about the recent issues that the community has been vocal about with Zeeptin and Beckett saying they will go to other people instead because our opinions are bad, sadly it took me to get removed for them to listen same thing happened before and I'm the latest love all of you and its sad to see it go like this. Sadly us hcom dont do enough for free sorry we did not do enough for you mr.zeeptin. 

Forever and always Generals will stick together, I look forward to the dark saber abuse, nothing but love for you brother ❤️

o7 Shock Dream Team

Edited by Rezzem

Current: High General | IMPRP-Lead Admin | Head Gamemaster
Previous: Shock Commander | Pyke Senior Commander

I love you tuna. army won't be the same without you

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

It’s been a honor working with you homie.

Though I guess I’ll take the L with no mention. 

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

No mention aight bro...

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic