SaitamaStrength

John's Vice Commander Application  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should John be a vice commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : John

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Stormtroopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be able to support my stormtrooper brothers to the best of my ability. As a LT Colonel, I am trying my best to help the ranks, but I only have so much power. I am not that far off from a brand new 2LT. As a person, I’m always looking for the next opportunity to help people and the people I hold dear to me. I remember there only being 12 stormtroopers as I was rising through the ranks. Blackout was the only officer at the time, and I became the only NCO on eventually. I saw the troopers resigning like flies, and questioned my own position at one point.

I made it a point to stay in and to never see that roster get that low ever again. My goal is to help out my battle brother Blackout as well. I believe that the stormtrooper corps is more than the starter battalion. We are the vanilla of ice cream flavors, the chocolate chip of cookies, the milk chocolate of chocolates, and the boxing of the fighting world. I respect all other battalions and their niches but I never favored being a special guy growing up. I always believed in helping and representing the normal man. The regular trooper, grinding his way through life, that is what the stormtrooper corps represent! We work hard and we play hard!

When I first joined, I thought that NCO was too far away. Then I became one and thought that I wouldn’t be an officer. Then I became one and thought that I probably wouldn’t make commander/vice commander. I believed that I wasn’t anyone special at all. I like to talk to people, have fun, help others, and work hard. I never was the type of person that punched beyond my weight class or overestimated myself. I want to help new troopers like I was who were too nervous to get to know people in Teamspeak, learn beyond NCOs or officers, and what other things we could be doing in RP. I only see a bright future for the battalion and I wish to partake in my role pertaining to it.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 647 Hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
The main purpose of a commander is to provide guidance, leadership, and excellence for their subordinates. They have to be able to facilitate an environment for their troopers to thrive in. They should be nice, but also firm to bring down the rules.
There’s a great line from the Art of War from Sun Tzu that explains it that is paraphrased by me: “A leader should treat his men like his children; If he treats them like his beloved sons then they will follow him to the deepest valleys. Akin to children, if pampered too much, they are useless like babies.”

This is not a rewarding role or a role that is to be held lightly. They hold the spirits of their troopers, the atmosphere, and their expectations. They do work that people will not see or appreciate, but it will help them. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

My only goal is to help the battalion through a very welcoming attitude. I bring a different perspective compared to blackout’s vision. It’s always better to have more than one perspective on a situation. I like to think about different possibilities and work with ongoing situations interpersonally.

This was only exacerbated by me becoming a GM. I became a GM just so I could help the battalion with quotas and in order to  increase the RP among the battalion. This venture has only strengthened only the responsibility and also the bonds of me and my troopers. I can and am willing to be up to the tasks and responsibilities of being a vice commander, assuming I get the training that is. 

My goals are to 1. Establish better esprit de corps, 2. Make the battalion a fun and welcoming place, 3. Kick ass as troopers of the frontlines.

7. How often can you be Online? : I cannot say every single day, but almost everyday. I happen to be more free currently due to less of a busy schedule, but it changes by a quarterly basis.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : N/A

Edited by SaitamaStrength

Currently: DT SGM TP9 | Pyke Captain JSR | Grand Saboteur Epsilon
Former: High Admiral "WR Senior Commander Any%" JohnDT Commander TP9|UN0|SCO | AHGM | ST VCMDR for 10 minutes | Shock CSM | K2S1 STRM Lead SC47|Whiskey 01 | Nu-7 SSGT | CI SGMSuper Administrator

• SaitamaStrength changed the title to John Stormtrooper Vice Commander Application

+ SUPPORT

Good leader 

Good communication

Consistent with quota

Well-loved within the ST battalion

Dedicated to ST and the server (as a Gamemaster)

I worked with John in ST when I was Scout Lead, and can say he is a perfect fit for this role, he has done a great job leading storm, scouts after I left, and the rest of ST when he was the only officer. He has shown his ability countless times within the battalion and is well-known in the battalion for being kind, fair, and respectful. Good luck John!

2 minutes ago, kaiye said:

+ SUPPORT

Good leader 

Good communication

Consistent with quota

I worked with John in ST when I was vice commander, and can say he is a perfect fit for this role, he has done a great job leading storm, scouts after I left, and the rest of ST when he was the only officer. He has shown his ability countless times within the battalion and is well-known in the battalion for being kind, fair, and respectful. Good luck John!

41 minutes ago, kaiye said:

+ SUPPORT

Good leader 

Good communication

Consistent with quota

I worked with John in ST when I was Scout Lead, and can say he is a perfect fit for this role, he has done a great job leading storm, scouts after I left, and the rest of ST when he was the only officer. He has shown his ability countless times within the battalion and is well-known in the battalion for being kind, fair, and respectful. Good luck John!

John is probably one of the most fit people for VCMDR I've seen while on imperialRP and hes more than fit to run the branch alongside blackout hes done a great job with STRM and he'll do an even better one with ST as a whole.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• Head Admin
12 hours ago, kaiye said:

+ SUPPORT

Good leader 

Good communication

Consistent with quota

I see good stuff from you in game, and hope to see you succeed!

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

12 hours ago, kaiye said:

+ SUPPORT

Good leader 

Good communication

Consistent with quota

15 hours ago, kaiye said:

+ SUPPORT

Good leader 

Good communication

Consistent with quota

+ Support
Very Active which is exactly what ST needs

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

On 5/31/2023 at 9:34 AM, kaiye said:

+ SUPPORT

Good leader 

Good communication

Consistent with quota

Worked with John a lot on the server, great dude and really cares for ST’s

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

BRUH i didnt see this but

BIG + SUPPORT
MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOL GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOULD BE AN AMAZING ADDITION TO COMMAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy

Current: IC 1LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

Accepted!

Congratulations! Please speak with a Brigadier General+ within Army for training.

[ Promoted to Senior Commander at promotion ceremony ]

Current: High General | IMPRP-Lead Admin | Head Gamemaster
Previous: Shock Commander | Pyke Senior Commander