Sniperz Senior Command Application

Sniperz

Should I become a member of Senior Command?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Is Sniperz a good fit for Senior Command?

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: [GL] Sniper

2. Steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:680762410

3. Roster Name?: Sniperz

4. Current Rank?: 1LT

5. When were you promoted?:  04/22/2023 (38 days ago as of this post)

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: I was retrained on 11/12/2022 (198 days ago as of this post)

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes absolutely

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Yes absolutely

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes absolutely

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+):

I would adore and be grateful to acquire a position in senior command, ever snice I joined general security I wanted to climb the ranks within the branch but it was not for my personal gain, my main goal in this branch was to lift people up and be a great leader. I believe I have done a good job at that while being low command and being wardens high command as it allowed me to focus on a sub-branch I love and It really taught me a lot, but I also believe my story in general security isn't going to just stop at low command. Me becoming senior command would open up so many more opportunity not only for me but other people, as I would use my position as a senior command member to help and mentor low command members when needed and to induct the new command member as they are the future of general security. I understand that senior command is a highly sought out position and many people want it, if I am one of the people of the new wave of Major(s) I promise dedicate and do right for my fellow peers.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?:

I would figure out if they have a reason be leaving or if they are lost, If they have a good reason then I would leave it unless D-Block is pretty hectic. If they are leaving constantly for no good reason I would politely ask them to return and help out against the Class D, but if they are constantly ignoring me or even being disrespectful some punishment may have to be given. 

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?:

I would ask the NCO to please return to D-Block in a kind manner as they are the leaders of D-Block if they ignore or become disrespectful punishment may have to be given, but if I can tell they are bored of D-Block and if it's calm at the moment I would send them out on a patrol with lower enlisted.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security?:

The first thing I would do is check the site code to tell if they are meant to be on site or not, I then would ask site administrators if E-11 have have the permission to enter D-Block. After gathering that information I would approach the private and ask to speak with them in a quite conner, if they don't have permission to be in there I would ask them to leave, If they are allowed in there I would let them know to let the NCO's handle command over D-Block or other command members, but if he continues I would ask them to leave and report it to their command.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words:

Going from corporal to sergeant is a big deal, you become a NCO. I would let them know they are the main leaders of D-Block and that they are to look out for their lower enlisted, I would explain that they need a GamingLight forms account and help them set it up, I then would go over the NCO guideline and patrol document, after that I would tell them they can now advert riot protocol and explain what it is and how to bind it. Then I would let them know they can get trained or I can train them for FTO or sniper, and that they can now apply for command, and finally I would give them the discord tags and go over the new channels like how to make logs and then the NCO whitelist. 

+Support

Active and good gamer, I vouched for him in wardens in the past for good reason. He's always shown a strong desire to help wherever he can, and his honesty impresses me; he's never afraid to just spitball ideas and say whats on his mind, something that I think makes him a very valuable member of any command team.

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

1 hour ago, zboz said:

+Support

Active and good gamer, I vouched for him in wardens in the past for good reason. He's always shown a strong desire to help wherever he can, and his honesty impresses me; he's never afraid to just spitball ideas and say whats on his mind, something that I think makes him a very valuable member of any command team.

10 hours ago, zboz said:

+Support

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

• 3 weeks later...

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, Security HCMD has decided to move you up to SCMD. Please see a HCMD member for training.

Welcome to SCMD, we look forward to seeing you further your career within Security.

Chief of Security (CoS) 

| Armored Shield Award Recipient