• Yes
    • No

Steam Name?: Sweeps

Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:728276985

Roster Name?: Sweeps

Current Rank?: CPT

When were you promoted?:  5/13/2023

How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: — since 2/27/2023 

Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Always, I have 0 warns or strikes in any branch

Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Always, I will continue to do so.

Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Always

Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+):
Wardens are by far my favorite thing on the server. I am devoted to wardens and the continuation of that tradition. I will be honest I want a "fancy new rank", if you know you know, but beyond that I want to continue the tradition of security as a whole. I think I would do a good job, people tell me that I am doing a good job sometimes. Security feels like a family when I get on. Security is based. I am still learning stuff and am also in E11 but know I can balance both branches and do a great job for both. I have developed effective leadership skills through my previous experiences. I understand the importance of setting goals, developing a strategy to achieve them, and motivating security to work towards those goals. I have the ability to inspire, mentor, and coach security members, and to provide constructive feedback. I am able to communicate effectively with others. I will continue my off-meeting and PT hosting. Most of all I want to be more responsible and relied on in the branch. I will do my absolute best to be an example to security.

What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?:
Since leaving d block is allowed at any rank I would probably make sure they had a good reason. If they don’t have a good reason I would ask them to return to d block and help out.

What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?:

If it were for terrible reasons I would have to put them on a watchlist and talk to them about their behavior.

What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security?:

Ask them to leave Since I am an E-11 command I would probably just deal with them myself, I would also probably tell other security command about it.

Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words:

Explain the importance of being an NCO and leader. If WO apps are open I would want them to apply for it. I would ask them if they want to be a sniper or FTO. I would tell them to make NCO logs. Give them new tags. I would tell them they can get on the balcony now. Give them this https://sites.google.com/view/gaminglight-gensec/nco-guide to look over.

Edited by Sweeps

6 minutes ago, MattMan said:

+SUPPORT
-support: a little cringe
I heard he got 36 hours in one day! on a serious note, the mans active and a good Joe. I envy his ability to warp time(and the ability to be a mute)

+SUPPORT

-active

-friendly person

-good warden command

i

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

• 3 weeks later...

Denied. Thank you for your application.

We appreciate your interest in Senior Command. For one reason or more, HCMD has decided to deny your application. We hope you will consider applying again in the future.

~ Security HCMD

Edited by Baby Arm

Chief of Security (CoS) 

| Armored Shield Award Recipient