ST CPT Maximus’s Resignation

adventurousmaximus

I first joined the server to see what it was like, not knowing if I was going to stay or not. As I kept on playing and meeting new people, I started realizing that I was enjoying my time on the server. Did it have its moments? Yeah. But all in all, I enjoyed playing on ImperialRP. I got things to do in life that I got to take care of for a while, so I decided to step down and resign from the server in general. I want y’all to remember one thing, never give up.

- Former ST CPT Maximus

• Sad 4
  • Skull 1

Aw no not you maximus, I remember both of us in ST ranking up its a shame to see you leave.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Denied.
You may reapply in two weeks smh.

Your fellow Stormtroopers have unfortunately not found you worthy of resigning at this current moment. We appreciate the enthusiasm and your effort in your application. Please follow the format next time smh fr ong.

On a side note, I wonder if that guy name EYEEIGHTCHU will appear again. I swear if he keeps walking around on the ST job with his weapon not on safety. I hope you stay safe Maximus! Also you are leaving your sons in Imperial RP, idk man sounds pretty lore accurate to something else. Always and forever ST RP!

Currently: DT SGM TP9 | Pyke Captain JSR | Grand Saboteur Epsilon
Former: High Admiral "WR Senior Commander Any%" JohnDT Commander TP9|UN0|SCO | AHGM | ST VCMDR for 10 minutes | Shock CSM | K2S1 STRM Lead SC47|Whiskey 01 | Nu-7 SSGT | CI SGMSuper Administrator

12 hours ago, SaitamaStrength said:

Denied.
You may reapply in two weeks smh.

Your fellow Stormtroopers have unfortunately not found you worthy of resigning at this current moment. We appreciate the enthusiasm and your effort in your application. Please follow the format next time smh fr ong.

On a side note, I wonder if that guy name EYEEIGHTCHU will appear again. I swear if he keeps walking around on the ST job with his weapon not on safety. I hope you stay safe Maximus! Also you are leaving your sons in Imperial RP, idk man sounds pretty lore accurate to something else. Always and forever ST RP!

cya man ill miss ye

Jimmy

Current: IC 1LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

• Head Admin

Gonna miss you buddy! Good luck on your future endeavors!

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png