General Suggestion - Move Security Training Room - Denied

Serum

What are you suggesting? - Move the security training room to one of the empty/unused rooms in the hallway with the other training rooms, across from the maintenance bunks.

How would this change better the server? - It would help in making sure that the trainees don't roam around. It will also allow for the current room to be opened up more for aim practice.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Trainers will be relocated.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Trainers, Security.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2981059467

Note: If this gets approved the keycard level will need to be set to level 2. Also both the keycard readers in the picture open both the doors, same for the keycard readers not seen.

Edited by Serum
Addding the note

Former Senior Moderator | Security HFTO MAJ Serum

-Support 

As the current Security HFTO this wasn't run by me at all. I think our training room is fine and a suggestion to add a keycard door to our current training room would be much better.

Edited by Sprink

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

4 minutes ago, Sprink said:

-Support 

As the current Security HFTO this wasn't run by me or Security HCMD. I think our training room is fine and a suggestion to add a keycard door to our current training room would be much better.

I did run it by the other FTO command and Baby arm

Former Senior Moderator | Security HFTO MAJ Serum

On 5/26/2023 at 7:43 PM, Serum said:

I did run it by the other FTO command and Baby arm

Baby Arm did not approve of you making this suggestion/rework nor did any other HCMD. Please speak to me on discord. 

• Skull 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat