Clarkies Trial mod app- Accepted

Clarkie

What is your in-game name?:  Clarkie

What is your steam name?: Clarkie1231

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:97905962

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): clarkie255#2997

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  Yes i use to be a elite admin on icefuse networks which is one down from head admin

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) so gaminglight roughly around a year and a half ago scprp roughly around 2 months ago or so

What date did you make your forums account?  June 8th 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 1 warning 2 years ago https://gyazo.com/be2e0a00987a6ef21225c9caf2f9f827

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? Nope

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: MST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) So I believe I deserve to be T-mod for a multitude of reasons.  I have prior staff experience as well as I was high up in the staff COC as I helped train new staff on a different community.  I know how to deal with sits and properly get the help if it exceeds the capabilities of my rank.  I am good at communicating with others so talking to both sides should be no issue with me.  I have good leadership skills so I can help newer players learn the server with ease and become good individuals within the community.  I am also a very friendly person and easy to work with as I get along with others very well.  I am easy going and will accept criticism very well as it helps me improve better as a individual and a staff member.  I also believe that I deserve to become staff as I have been a part of GL community for some time starting on PRP CWRP and now SCPRP and wanting to better the community.

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? So, the best way to go through this situation is to firstly after voice communication does not work and they keep on just mute and try to type to attempt to get his side of the story.  Hopefully the reportee has evidence against said person as people tend to get mad when they are accused of stuff, they think they didn't commit.  If he has clear evidence then the decision process happens whether a verbal or formal is placed.  I typically respond depending on how the person being accused is acting and if he keeps cursing and heres solid evidence a formal warn will be placed as said person does not care about punishments.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?  So depending on how or why the staff sit was called depicts the scenario.  5 different players typically means the reportee and 4 other offenders and usually its a mass rdm scenario.  So i would try to talk to the reportee individually as he is reporting these people for something and get his side of the story and see what is going on.  Then i would try talking to the main reportee and get his side of the story.  It also relies on heavy evidence as logs can show something different than whats being said or reported

Edited by Clarkie

Clarkie

+Support

Dudes a rlly cool guy and would've been a rlly cool general if Icefuse MRP wasn't full of a bunch of brain dead baboons in management. 

@Clarkieyou are the worst 75thRG XO ❤️ - Love, DEVGRU BSL Weeb 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

While my interactions with him have admittedly been pretty limited, they've all been good. He's got the experience not just within the community but as staff as well, and the app is well written. I'm sure he'd make a good addition to the team.

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

+Support

Good App would be good for the staff team.

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT