Zitterman's Resignation

Dr. Zitterman

I'll keep this short as Hell, I am officially leaving my command position in Research. I have enjoyed my time as a member of the command team and I have taken a lot of time to consider this decision before posting. When I originally accepted the position I was already reluctant and it's been no secret I joined because Research CMD needed members. I don't really feel that's the case anymore and I have a job that keeps me too busy to designate the time needed for this position. I hope what little flavor and changes I brought were liked even if I'm a bit of an ass.

I would like to thank a few people that made my time here notable:

Boba - Legitimately cringe, ban this loser, made him the new head of the AIAD, he's way more active and dedicated than me.

Cryptonus - The guy who originally recommended me to apply for RFA and command, I will never forgive you.

Tyler - I bully you a lot but you're a great Research CMD and HCMD member, you do this branch proud and I know you are always trying your absolute hardest to keep Research alive. Keep doing what you're doing man, see ya around the server.

Avalon Levi (Avi) - Had way more patience with me than you ever should have bruv, appreciate you.

Levii - Smelly loser boy, see ya in the UIU.

Giga - You single-handedly kept my hope for RAU alive and I would like to take this moment to recommend you as my replacement as CO in the RAU. I know you'd make me proud.

Pablo - U r a big nerd ❤️

See ya later space cowboys.

Proficient Technical Researcher Dr. Jake Zitterman | Agent Banksy IN-1

FBI OPEN UP!

Unusual Incidents Unit Director Stan Smith

Signature.png.6138a51810f0715023e52f95386e6a46.png