Poll  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Serial Killer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:147793584

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): User

How long have you been playing on the server?: Three years ago, one week in total.

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 19 from more than a year ago, at most two years ago. Some of them I don't even remember or know how I got.
yhXuppj.png

Why do you want to join event team? 

In general, I like making things. I've made multiple E2's and builds on Garry's Mod ranging from giant human heads, to hotdog stands, to whole maps made from plastic, to huge themed DarkRP bases. Here are some of the examples of things I've made:

6jNoq0l.jpg

PiLJ9KD.jpg
8xHQTpy.jpg

caSI0ch.jpg
7bnBCYm.jpg

b9JAIZw.jpg

JPruEC9.jpg
MZeIN3G.png

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:

Even though I've gotten a lot of warns in the past, specifically nineteen. I still like the server, sometimes I've gotten drunk and did a little trolling. But I can promise I wont abuse the role, I've been event staff and a gamemaster on a bunch of different SCP servers including Parallax SCP:RP (Shutdown), Deep Gaming SCP:RP and some others.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

Yes, I know the syntax such as *, ^, etc and how to navigate the menu.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

Alright, this is what I came up with. So the server is alerted of a huge crash noise, the ground is shaking like an earthquake. Outside, a large boulder can be found. Behind this boulder reveals a cave containing a dimensional abnormality, which on contact: transfers anything in a few meters to Three Portlands. Which ironically also has an earthquake causing a dimensional abnormality. The Three Portlands Police Department is directed by the council to confine the area of effect, containing the residents and buildings surrounding it, which happens to be containing an Ambrose fine dining location, a privately owned book store owned by The Wandsmen and some other odd commercial buildings. The Three Portlands council wants to close off this portal due to it's position being extremely close to both a Chaos Insurgency base and SCP:F site. Perhaps some undercover agents could investigate Three Portlands and maybe even take some anomalous items from the area. Or maybe SCP:F, CI and 3Ports will go to war for territory and control.

Edited by Ivory Partnaite

Denied
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Event Leadership Team has decided to deny your application.
 Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.
- Tyler

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL]