Allow Gov to Make Use of Props for Gov Raids Under Certain Circumstances - Denied

GL Illusions

What you want to see? - I would like to see a change in the rules regarding prop use during government raids (must follow the rules regarding prop blocking, and no fading doors allowed), or at least an adjustment to Gov NLR given certain conditions are met. (If NLR adjustment, maybe cut the timer in half from 3 min to 1 min 30 sec)

Conditions to be met:

-4 or less gov jobs currently active by the time the prep timer reaches 5 minutes

-8 or more crims participating in raid

Requirements to Authorize:

-Highest ranking gov online must make an announcement in /advert. Ex: /advert Goverment Officials highly outnumber at (Raid Location Here). Use of baricades authorized.

Why should we add it? - Too many times have i been online in the early morning to early afternoon (gov quiet hours) just to have a Gov Raid start and be either A. The only Gov online, or B. Be outnumber by crims greater than 2-3 times the amount of active gov. I feel that this does not mesh well with RP as it is relatively unrealistic. 

What are the advantages of having this? - The would enhance RP situations as it would give Gov a tactical advantage and force the crims to organize more and actually make a plan instead of allowing them to just bust in guns blazing and wildly shoot off their weapons.

Who is it mainly for? - Gov

Senior Moderator | Platinum Donator | PD CPL | EMS AEMT | SWAT Sharp Shooter | Blaze Firebrand Sergeant

Former: State Trooper First Class | CERT Private

- support

As much as this could be a good idea its kind of pointless because there is a range radius on the Crate Raid when it starts and happens and when that happens props within the radius of it all gets automatically removed and becomes pointless and worthless to do after spend how ever much time preparing for the Raid etc

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

7 hours ago, Ecott said:

- support

As much as this could be a good idea its kind of pointless because there is a range radius on the Crate Raid when it starts and happens and when that happens props within the radius of it all gets automatically removed and becomes pointless and worthless to do after spend how ever much time preparing for the Raid etc

Ah that's fair, didn't know that was a thing and nobody ever said anything to me about it 

1 hour ago, Antonio said:

-Support 

Kinda pointless you guys already using Bearcats and other big cars to block the entrances and building on top of that will be unnecessary.

I dont think you read everything quite clearly...this is in regards to when Gov is extremely out numbered...in my experience the times this happens is when there aren't players with the ability to spawn Bearcats online....

Senior Moderator | Platinum Donator | PD CPL | EMS AEMT | SWAT Sharp Shooter | Blaze Firebrand Sergeant

Former: State Trooper First Class | CERT Private

+Support

Dont fully agree with this suggestion, but agree with something needing to be done for gov. I mainly play on crim for raids and it’s way too easy for us. 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

4 hours ago, HuntR said:

+Support

Dont fully agree with this suggestion, but agree with something needing to be done for gov. I mainly play on crim for raids and it’s way too easy for us. 

It's easy because everyone complained  about gov like them shooting outside etc they nerf tf out of them 🤣🤣🤣

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

+Support for only some of it like NLR. 

I've watched criminals just destory command of departments in seconds when they enter and just get it because 3 miniutes is the same time it takes to rob the create. 

This has made many government people get off gov and just ethier go AFK or play crim instead of trying to even bother defending it. 

I would say maybe a good idea would be whos ever base it is being raided gets only a miniute NLR. 

So 

DOC = State troopers get 1  miniute NLR.

Tac = Tac only gets 1 miniute NLR. 

FBI = SS/FBI get 1 miniute NLR. 

PD = PD and PD CC's only get 1 miniute NLR. 

Edited by [GL] Locus
  • Like 1

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

20 minutes ago, [GL] Locus said:

+Support for only some of it like NLR. 

I've watched criminals just destory command of departments in seconds when they enter and just get it because 3 miniutes is the same time it takes to rob the create. 

This has made money government people get off gov and just ethier go AFK or play crim instead of trying to even bother defending it. 

I would say maybe a good idea would be whos ever base it is being raided gets only a miniute NLR. 

So 

DOC = State troopers get 1  miniute NLR.

Tac = Tac only gets 1 miniute NLR. 

FBI = SS/FBI get 1 miniute NLR. 

PD = PD and PD CC's only get 1 miniute NLR. 

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

On 5/21/2023 at 4:12 AM, Ecott said:

- support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 5/21/2023 at 5:41 PM, Antonio said:

-Support 

Kinda pointless you guys already using Bearcats and other big cars to block the entrances and building on top of that will be unnecessary.

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

On 5/21/2023 at 4:12 AM, Ecott said:

- support

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC