SCP-5208-GL NLR Change - Denied

Ivory Partnaite

General Suggestions

Post name: SCP-5208-GL NLR Change

What are you suggesting? -  Change the NLR based on amount of SCP-5208 are on. It'd be: 1 = 5m, 2 = 5m, 3 = 10m, 4 = 10m, 5 = 15m.

How would this change better the server? - SCP-5208 only has 500HP and 200 armor with not so great guns, MTF can easily kill them. And for a 15 minute wait? That's BS.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - More difficultly for MTF.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCP Mains and SCP-5208 players.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

=NEUTRAL=

I think 5208  should have the same NLR as most combatants on the server 3 Minutes but I also think thats a lil too low so maybe like a 5 Minute NLR for 5208-GL

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

-support I feel 5208 is good as it is rn plus it has a smaller hitbox and can still pack a punch with its weapons also it has 500 hp and 200 with a reduced hitbox so yknow

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 5/19/2023 at 11:51 PM, Tazza said:

=NEUTRAL=

I think 5208  should have the same NLR as most combatants on the server 3 Minutes but I also think thats a lil too low so maybe like a 5 Minute NLR for 5208-GL