yes or no  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Yes Or No

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Trey/ RG0

What is your steam name?:Treyboy

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:436530163

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i was a admin on IFN and a mod on GL

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 12/6/21

What date did you make your forums account? July 24, 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? yes

What rank are you applying for? Tmod

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone: GMT +8

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe I deserve this rank because I'm a hard worker I'm on when there is no staff on and I think I would make a great addition to the team.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would gage them and then get an Admin + to ban them for Mass RDM

Edited by trey.lewis

-Support

-Very short application

-Lacking a lot of detail.

-/+ more on their SO Director application.

Star Wars Art GIF by 29thfloor

3 hours ago, Nevada said:

-Support

-Very short application

-support

lack of effort on putting this applications

if u are a former mod in GL, u should know how to make a good applications instead of this short effortless apps

Edited by ENT

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

12 hours ago, Nevada said:

-Support

-Very short application

EX IC CMDR 1138 Boss|EX VCMDR 1207 Sev|EX Moderator|Chaos Squad Lead

15 hours ago, Nevada said:

-Support

-Very short application

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

On 5/18/2023 at 7:32 PM, Nevada said:

-Support

-Very short application

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |