Kaneki ET Application

RGH

In-Game Name: Kaneki

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:449880695

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum

How long have you been playing on the server?: About 2-3 years on and off

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes i have, thoroughly 

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 1 (will send a screenshot on discord to anyone who asks for it. My file size is apparently too big)

Why do you want to join event team? I'd like to be apart of the event team because i've joined many many fun events on the server, and I'd like to host events so I can bring other people as much enjoyment as i have had with these events. I'd like to be helpful with setting up events and even simple stuff as helping people set up Checkpoints for d5.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I know the ins and outs of the rules on the server and I have read the guidelines for Event team thoroughly. I am willing to follow those guidelines, and rules of being an event team member. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I have very small experiences

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):
Researcher gone rogue.

A researcher was testing on himself trying to figure out how to turn himself anomolous, He wants to have the abilities of 106 to walk through walls, The adabptability of 682. But the test goes very wrong, and instead he becomes a crazy anamolous zombie (Would have someone turn me into a zombie as 049) With about 2500 hp, he wouldn't wanna hurt anyone, but the instincs would kick in eventually. He would run around and start punching anyone in his path. The only way to finish the fight, would be to terminate the researcher.

Nobody-03 "The new comer"/D5 SFTO DHRO SM Wolfychu

EX D5 FTO SRO SGT Kaneki/Sec CPL Fish/H.L.P.R bot aA7 

+Support

He's been here for a while, and his event idea doesn't sound too terrible either. Very cool individual and think they would make a good addition to the ET Team

Current: E-11 1LT, Deputy Head of Ranger Operations Edwards A-1 SPC ███████

Former: D5 Raptor Operative Corporal Edwards; IAA Senior Agent Oklahoma | Maintenance Adept Arthur; MMF Jan 4 Scotch-Brite | CI PFC Erickson | GenSec Lance Corporal Edwards | Nu-7 Master Sergeant Johnson

1 minute ago, Edwards said:

+Support

He's been here for a while, and his event idea doesn't sound too terrible either. Very cool individual and think they would make a good addition to the ET Team

+support 
good to roleplay with too

+Mega Support

First dude ive met in d5 he is a respectable person like a brother i would love to see him as a ET

CurrentRP Ranks | Delta-5 MSGT Versa | CI CPT Ryota | Head of EOI 

Gamma-9 "Spear of the Law" Revenant E-11 WO |

FormerRP Ranks | Delta-5 2LT | E-11 2LT | Nu-7 1LT |

+support 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

Denied
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Event Leadership Team has decided to deny your application.
 Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.
- Tyler

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL]