Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes

What date did you start playing on the community 2/11/23

What date did you make your forums account 2/11/23

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank) Darth

How many warns do you have on the server 0

Have you donated? Yes total of $434

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at Yes

You will be tested on it: yes, I understand.

Timezone:Central

Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): Well, I have now been on this server for 3 months now have been seeing lately that staff have been working hard and I want to help with that and start helping the community out. Since I have joined the server, I have been on almost every day of the week with 2+ hrs when on. I have been staff on 2 different servers I have been Senior Admin on both servers (but am not in those servers now was staff on those for 1 year each). I am a very patient guy I always try to help people with what they need even though I don't know the person I will always help them to the best I can. I work in retail so I am always having people complain about stuff and I always help them and ask what we or I can do to make the experience in the store better. (Willing to learn more)

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First I try to calm them down, then I would get both sides the of story then I would check logs/get a clip of them doing it. If I am getting the story of the person who reported it and they are still cursing I would first ask them if they could calm down and if they keep on going when I am trying to get the other persons story I will use the gag and when I get the other side of the story/get the important things I need to know about what happed I will ungag them when I get the full story. I would tell them what the punishments are of MRDM. After I have said the punishments, I will give them a formal warning and give the 5-day ban.

Edited by Tony DiNozzo

+Support

+Activity
+Determination
+Chill and Cool Guy

+Good Application

- Support
-Confidence

Overall
+Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is a good guy that just needs to work on his confidence but overall he has my support

| Imperial RP Senior Moderator |

| Imperial Navy Ensign | | Navy Security Officer

Edited by ReaperHorizon

6 hours ago, ReaperHorizon said:

+Support

+Activity
+Determination
+Chill and Cool Guy

+Good Application

- Support
-Confidence

Overall
+Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is a good guy that just needs to work on his confidence but overall he has my support

+support
Man a really great guy and he willing to learn about staff as well
overall i believe he makes a great staff in the future

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

• Head Admin

+Support

• Has a long period in game
  • Have had good experiences in game with them
  • Professional
  • GOOD LUCK!

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

16 hours ago, ReaperHorizon said:

+Support

+Activity
+Determination
+Chill and Cool Guy

+Good Application

- Support
-Confidence

Overall
+Support

Edited by William3

On 5/16/2023 at 10:14 PM, ReaperHorizon said:

+Support

+Activity
+Determination
+Chill and Cool Guy

+Good Application

- Support
-Confidence

Overall
+Support

EX IC CMDR 1138 Boss|EX VCMDR 1207 Sev|EX Moderator|Chaos Squad Lead

+Support 

+Support

+Activity
+Determination
+Chill and Cool Guy

+Good Application

- Support
-Confidence

Overall
+Support

On 5/16/2023 at 8:14 PM, ReaperHorizon said:

+Support

+Activity
+Determination
+Chill and Cool Guy

+Good Application

- Support
-Confidence

Overall
+Support

On 5/17/2023 at 5:31 AM, Donny Core said:

+Support

• Has a long period in game
  • Have had good experiences in game with them
  • Professional
  • GOOD LUCK!

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

+Support

+Activity
+Determination
+Chill and Cool Guy

+Good Application

- Support
-Confidence

Overall
+Support