SWAT Suggestion - Denied

Mark001

What you want to see? - SWAT getting higher armor than SRT

Why should we add it? - So vie talked to a few people, there is clear issue. SWAT does not compare to SRT, they have medkits on every job, higher armor, and a climb swep. SWAT has thermals. I see SRT as a long range type of department, and SWAT more up close. I think it would make more sense for SWAT to have higher armor than SRT to balance to two out so SWAT doesn't slowly die. And I've talked to many SWAT command, there are no ideas for SWAT gadgets yet.

What are the advantages of having this? - SWAT is comparable to SRT, my SRT friends, I understand you wont like it cause you having more armor is pretty nice but I feel like you can understand where I'm coming from.

Who is it mainly for? - SWAT

Links to any content - N/A

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

+ Support

I know how this will look due to my involvement in SWAT, but I believe it would be better if TAC Units could be comparable to each other.

I would like SWAT and SRT to have the same armor.

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

44 minutes ago, Antonio said:

+/-

l dont mind they getting same armor but if they get higher armor than SRT they will be op.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

-Support

Guess I’m semi biased since I’m SRT, but I don’t see the need for this. When joining a department each have their own perks. Higher armor has always been a SRT perk. I feel like we are knit picking now. I think SWAT combat wise as well as activity is doing fine with their current stats. I don’t really see the need for a armor increase. You are already pushing for a swept similar to our climb swept, and now you want more armor. By the end we will just be a worse version of SWAT it seems. I think as of right now no gov needs more armor. It’s hard enough for criminals as it is if they are not in a large group. 

Edited by HuntR

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO -Support

-every department has there own perks and you just don't have the armor one

-you are like a pd tac department

-this is a department head to smt or pd high command type question not forums

-also I believe you guys don't have tons of armor is because you used to be a sub department of PD a LOOOOONGGG time ago

-SRT is just a tactical department like Mewy said and you guys aren't a lot I guess I hope that doesn't offend anyone lmao

22 hours ago, Mark001 said:

they have medkits on every job,

-for that quote above the department head can add that to every job I believe 

-every department has there own stuff like armor and cars and the armor part really doesn't apply to SWAT

22 hours ago, Mark001 said:

so SWAT doesn't slowly die

-lmao for that quote I believe that is just a skill issue

i dont care GIF 

7 hours ago, HuntR said:

-Support

Guess I’m semi biased since I’m SRT, but I don’t see the need for this. When joining a department each have their own perks. Higher armor has always been a SRT perk. I feel like we are not picking now. I think SWAT combat wise as well as activity is doing fine with their current stats. I don’t really see the need for a armor increase. You are already pushing for a swept similar to our climb swept, and now you want more armor. By the end we will just be a worse version of SWAT it seems. I think as of right now no gov needs more armor. It’s hard enough for criminals as it is if they are not in a large group. 

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

- Support

Not just saying this because SWAT doesn’t need more armour or what not but This sort of thing wouldn’t as such be suggested here on the forums it would be more case of SWAT making a update with their Update document of what they would want changed VIA their jobs weather it’s weapons or armour in this instance and then submitted to SMT for approval and what not etc

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

-Support

SWAT has always been the better cars than SRT and more into team tactics compared to SRT which has been Speed and Armor. 

DF is Cars and 4 primiarys. 

We all have our own perks. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

I have some plans to rebalance PVP on the server, and it'll be rolled out sometime in the next few weeks. Though I'm denying this, I already have some plans in regards to what I'm doing with armor in departments.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC