SCPs need a massive buff [Completed]

Jack II

What are you suggesting? - Im suggesting that most SCPS on this server get a massive buff because all of them are insanely underwhelming and weak. SCPS like 610, 035, and 049 are all way too easy to recontain. 610 and 035 are literally able to be recontained with 2 shots from the double barrel, im suggesting they get a massive HP and slight speed increase. 610 also is able to infect people more often. SCP 049 could literally be recontained by a few weapons, and in most cases he will be out of his CC for 5 minutes and then gets recontained. Im suggesting for 049 he could have a rework on how he gets recontained. He could be shot down to a certain HP before he is able to be fearrped which makes sense. 

049- Needs to be shot down from 10,000--->3,000 before he is able to be fearrped to his containment chamber.

049-2 Needs a tad bit HP buff and potentially a damage buff

SCP 076 and 106 need a swep rework. SCP 076-2s swep is absolutely terrible and needs a rework or replacement. SCP 106s swep is also absolutely terrible and when I was playing earlier you had to literally be ontop of someone standing still for the swep to register. I also think SCP 106 needs its pocket dimension to be more dangerous and harder to escape. The health tick rate in 106s, pocket dimension should be a lot faster.

076-2 also needs a bit of a speed increase as well, as in lore he is stated to have superhuman speed, in game hes only a tad bit faster than the average player.

SCP JOB PACK 1 BUFFS

1245-2 - Needs more slots to it potentially 4 of them, with a speed buff and more harpoons on spawn. Also needs way more hp. HARPOON DAMAGE also needs a big damage buff

1265-A - Double maybe triple the HP and armor

SCP 194 - Double the hp and give it 300-400 armor

How would this change better the server? - More people would play SCP more often, self breaching was a fantastic idea but i feel like waiting the breach timer isnt rewarding because of how easy it is to recontain these SCPS. More SCP breaching with more powerful SCPS leads to a lot more roleplay and activity not just for MTF but the entire server. It encourages D class to be involved with this stuff and encourages MTF to take self breaching more seriously.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - RIP utility and researchers when some of these SCPS breach.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everybody.

I didnt know 035 got reworked so ignore what I said about him

Edited by Jack II

Rejected from the gaminglight community

34 minutes ago, Antonio said:

+Support

SCPS needs to be more harder to contain. 

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+/-  
{Disclaimer: currently drunk and high at time of message} 

JMT & SMT are already working on reworking 'slash'  buff/nerfing most of the SCPs  

Yes the map certainly goes in the foundation side SCPs do require their site buff. 
hallways are long and knock back exists.  

I agree with this since SCPs are at a disadvantage on this map but disagree because JMT+ are already working on it..
[BTW I don't actually know if JMT+ is working on all of the SCPs that is just my guess from personal knowlege] 

Edited by Yamato
avoid "leaking" charges

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM