If This Gets Deleted, You Know Why. This Message Isn't For Everybody.

Shin

Do you get this message?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you get this message?

After 2 Weeks of waiting, my discord ban appeal was DENIED. I don't know whether it was a long discussion between them or just a simple click.

But I don't care if their reasoning was either justified or complete bullshit considering no reason was provided.

In those 2 weeks I waited, I question myself if I was really going to dedicate myself to this GMOD server that will eventually not be apart of my life, or even still be online. 

Then when I saw it being DENIED, I felt relieved. I felt happy. I now don't have the delusion that I would come back and play this server for countless hours and make online friends here when I already have them in real life. 

Hiding the post would've made me a little bitch. So you can see it for all it's glory. 

If you read this message and you assume and think this is most silliest and most pathetic attempt to diss the Gaminglight Community and then leave, then this message isn't for you.

You are way beyond help from me or other people. You need to help yourself. 

I resigned, trying to pursue my future, better myself, but then I came back twice to be distracted, weak, and lazy. And I know many people resigning and going to the military and shit, only to come back to this server and still play the server.

But for those who are out there genuinely getting this message. Turn off everything and put yourself in a quiet room and think about what you're going to do in the future.
Play GMOD for hours, go to work, go to school. REPEAT?

That isn't your full potential.

Don't make your insignificant GMOD RP rank your entire personality. Don't make it the summary of your entire life. 

Know when it's time to quit the distractions and start grinding, improving your lifestyle, take/make more money rather than spending more. Playing this server even for an hour isn't going to help you pursue what you want to pursue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srYlzVR9jCg&list=PPSV&ab_channel=LandoftheWise - Not IP Grabber

Stay hard.

• Like 1

david-goggins-lifting.gif

I mean >.> everyone that resigns or leaves says the same thing. 

They're relieved to leave this place, they're happy to leave behind the addiction. 

You can ask anyone that has resigned completely and they'll say the same thing. 

"I feel happier" or "It's relieved alot of stress and allowed me to open up more"

I personally think that you shouldn't have been denied but that's my opinion.

People play this horrid game to leave the pain of society. Sometimes society follows them into the game sometimes it doesn't. It's the reality of Online video games. I'm happy that you've put behind this addictive game and chose to live your life in society and chose to be happy. 

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

shin you went from a cool maintenance foreman to a maintenance high command to then going to police RP and we did criminal shit together, probably the most fun times I've ever had with you sad to see you go man.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

haha 

fucking David goggins of gmod rp here

• Laughing 1
  • Dislike 2

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

let people live their own lives if they want to play gmod its really their decision

• Like 3

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

I said the same exact thing when I left Icefuse, only to come to gaminglight about two years later. Let people play their game without trying to be the "bigger person". A gmod addiction is better than alcoholism or something of that sort, I think they are doing just fine.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

• 4 weeks later...