Jack Simmons 48hr Notice

Jack Simmons

It is with a heavy heart that I have to write this notice, as some of you know I have been dealing with some IRL problems and its just been getting worse and worse. I do not have the time to put in the activity for my position. 

@Azrael_ You have been there for quite some time and have helped me get to where I am.

@Trumpo Funny Guy, good commander.

@LeakyPete Good command member assisted me with many things.

@David I think you have the possibility of getting Team Leader someday. Ps. You were a Jackass

With that XD6 Signing off for the last time.

• Gaminglight Love 3

o7, best of luck to you with your life. Hopefully you will be able to come back when things start to go smoother. Good luck brother. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

JACK!, im going to miss your coffee overdosing ass, I hope I see you again one day. o7

• Gaminglight Love 1

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

Simmons, Simmons, Simmons. There's a lot I can say about you, your tenure, and your determination you demonstrated through not only SWAT, but through GamingLight. A leader, a follower, a friend, and a brother, you will always be to me and many others.

Things have been difficult for you, so allow me to send as much energy and strength your way. We'll be here for when you need us.

Godspeed, Jack. Your imprint on SWAT will forever remain.

• Gaminglight Love 1

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

😞 o7

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)