Avoila/Somnix Permanent Ban Appeal.

Killershrimp03

Steam Name: Somnix

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105710411

Ingame Name: N/A (I dont really remember its been a while.)

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: [ZP] Tank

Reason for Ban: Hacking/Aimbot

Dispute:

I am writing to appeal my ban that was put on me around 10 months ago. I understand that I was banned for violating the rules by hacking and I acknowledge that my actions were not only unethical but also harmed the integrity of the community.

Since my ban I have taken some time to look at my actions and understand the consequences of my mistake. I am truly remorseful for the harm that I caused and regret my actions. I recognize that my actions were wrong, and I take full responsibility for my behavior.

I want to assure you and the community that I have learned from my mistake and will never repeat it. I understand that cheating and hacking should have no place in the community, and I want to do everything I can to make amends for my past behavior.

I am writing this appeal to request a second chance and an opportunity to rejoin the community. I am willing to comply with all the rules and regulations of the community and to work towards rebuilding trust with the moderators and the members.

I understand that my past behavior has consequences, and I am willing to accept any reasonable conditions imposed on me to demonstrate my commitment to following the rules and rebuilding trust. I hope you can consider my appeal and grant me the opportunity to start anew.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.

3 hours ago, Lovelock said:

As far as I know perm bans are no longer appealable but that is down to SMT to say if I am wrong but on my side -support why use aimbot to begin with on a video game like G Mod

I mean it says that they are appealable in the template but other than that I see what you mean. Yeah aimbotting on Gmod is kinda dumb but I miss this server and I spent alot of money on it, Not using that as an excuse or reason to be unbanned but I am seriously sorry and I regretted it ever since I got banned

10 minutes ago, Leww said:

From what Ik this goes down to SMT 

But still -support

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

18 hours ago, Lovelock said:

As far as I know perm bans are no longer appealable

That's only for community blacklists and warn threshold bans, which is not this.

Anyway, it's been almost a year and people do change, so I'm inclined to give him a second chance.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT