Ganrik's Officer Application

Ganrik

Should Ganrik be offered an Officer positon?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be considered for an officer position

• Yes
    • No

1: What's you're in-game name and rank(Ex: MC IRS SGM Harry 8900): MC PRFS MSGT Ganrik 1039

2: What's your Timezone?: Mountain 

3: What's your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:65733330

4: How long have you been in Medical?: 3 weeks

5: Who were the 2 MAJ+ who gave permission for this application?: CO Harry & VC Kavis

6: Why should you be a Medical Officer? (100+ words):

Not only do we need more official presence in Medical, but we need more active officers who have started making bonds with the community in a positive light! In the short time, I have made so many friends and have begun establishing bonds with people! That is what being an officer means to me creating positive bonds and fun memories.  While I do understand I have not been here long, I feel like I have known everyone for years now.  I am still learning the RP side of things but I feel I have the common core and concepts down pat.  I enjoy helping people and showing what I know to others if they want to learn more in-depth about what I feel is important to the roleplay.  A real-world experience I am a former EMT-A/Firefighter so I have seen my fair share of nasty events and I have implemented that into my roleplay.  I really enjoy Medical and this is where I feel I belong as I have tried the other battalions and they just aren’t for me.  

7: Why should we trust you as a Medical Officer? (100+ words):

I am an open and honest person, I tend to be brutally honest at some points.  That may be my downfall as I really have no filter at some points, but I do not anger easily and I feel that I keep very calm under pressure.  I do not hold back on what I feel is right and peer pressure does not affect me much if I see someone actively breaking the rules I will either let them know one on one or reinforce what has been told to us to do.  While this strategy seems to be more passive it can send the right message and that is the ultimate goal! I wish to keep the Roleplay going and go more in-depth if people want to do it! 

8: What do you bring to the Medical Corps? (100+ words):

Real-world experience as an EMT, my in-game role play is improving but OOC I love D&D and am using that into my roleplay.  Currently I am a trial mod and working more with the community where I am establishing myself as a core individual who wants to help the community grow!  I am trying to get my IRL friends to join up so they can enjoy this as much as I do.  I have done quite a few surgeries as Pararescue and enjoy them very much.  I have yet to lose a patient on the table due to the assistance I have had and to quick reactions in order to make sure our patients do not Code Black on the table.  I enjoy meeting goals and surpassing them when I can, and everyone in the server has been very welcoming so I feel that creating these bonds is crucial to the community and therefore MC.  

9: Why should we accept your application over other applicants? (100+ words):

I do not feel that I should be picked over anyone else, but I do feel that I can be an asset to the team as a whole and make it so that we have more people coming in who enjoy the roleplay of Medical!  I am highly adaptive to where once I have seen something be done I can replicate it and keep on recreating it flawlessly.  I love our battalion and I just want to help where I can to make it even better and get more people to join up! I hope to see more people on doing medical rp and to get involved because to me it is the best RP you can do because it is a revolving door and you make friends daily from it! 

10: Do you have any warns? If so what for?: No warns.

Edited by Ganrik

[MC PRVM S 2LT Ganrik 1039Purge PFC Ganrik 1039
spacer.png

+ Support
I may not be around anymore, but was active yesterday and Ganrik was respectful with everyone, incredibly nice guy, very friendly, super welcoming, and as an ex Medical Officer and Para VM I could see him not only being an amazing fit for a medical officer, but also as a high position within Pararescue. Good luck with your application!

HUGE SUPPORT +++
+Great person, has already become known in the community even if his time has been short, and has risen through the ranks fast
+Application shows what he can bring to the officer team
+His attitude is great and I think he can bring a lot to the officer team once given the chance
+His activity and loyalty within Medical is great

-Needs to enforce rules within the battalion more

For the short while, Ganrik has proved himself to me as his Vice Marshal within Para, and I have seen and heard his dedication to our battalion, with his attitude of wanting to see us grow and how he already strives to do more than his quota and does SIMs, I think he has already proven himself to be more than qualified. With that being said, I believe he can struggle with understanding when to be serious during downtime, yet I believe that can easily be fixed once he joins the officer team and learns how to carry himself with that title. Overall, I believe he would make a great addition to the team and would welcome him with open arms!

• Like 1

CURRENT:
MC PRLM MAJ TERRY 2649

SCT LCPL TERRY 2600

IC PFC 2600 WITHER

4 hours ago, Andersfel said:

HUGE SUPPORT +++
+Great person, has already become known in the community even if his time has been short, and has risen through the ranks fast
+His attitude is great and I think he can bring a lot to the officer team once given the chance

For the short while, Ganrik has proved himself to me as his Vice Marshal within Para, and I have seen and heard his dedication to our battalion, with his attitude of wanting to see us grow and how he already strives to do more than his quota and does SIMs, I think he has already proven himself to be more than qualified. With that being said, I believe he can struggle with understanding when to be serious during downtime, yet I believe that can easily be fixed once he joins the officer team and learns how to carry himself with that title. Overall, I believe he would make a great addition to the team and would welcome him with open arms!

+Support this guy is cool

• Like 1

Former Head Gamemaster

Former Tank Vice Commander

10 hours ago, Andersfel said:

HUGE SUPPORT +++

• Like 1

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

+Support

"Ganrik shows what the 69th Medical Corps prides itself in: Personality, commitment, creativity & the perseverance to saving troops no matter the cost...also, he is one of the most sane (ish) Medical I've ever had the pleasure working with. If given the opportunity, he will take to it better than fish in water. Got my support."

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Andersfel said:

HUGE SUPPORT +++

• Like 1

Antonoff 

[  Shock Vice Commander |  Imperial Moderator | Imperial Gamemaster]

ShockBunksBadass.thumb.png.081eeff807543f0310486692a87f60fd.png

11 hours ago, Milady said:

+Support

"Ganrik shows what the 69th Medical Corps prides itself in: Personality, commitment, creativity & the perseverance to saving troops no matter the cost...also, he is one of the most sane (ish) Medical I've ever had the pleasure working with. If given the opportunity, he will take to it better than fish in water. Got my support."

• Like 1

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 5/8/2023 at 3:37 PM, Andersfel said:

HUGE SUPPORT +++

• Like 1

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

+Support

-Activity

-Responsibility

-Attitude

- Funny Man

What a madlad. This guy hangs out and appears at my sims late at night. I remember him being there healing me and my bois in RP. He has experience in real life not mention the work he does as a moderator. I used to always remember getting healed by Terry all the time, and now I look down seeing Ganrik and Terry now lol. Ganrik didn't really speak much at first, but he's a great addition to the community.

My favorite moment recently was him hosting a boxing sim with random STs and whoever was on. It was filled with belligerent people, so it was a boxing ring on top of a dance floor to simulate a lit barfight. Greatest sim I've helped with as a GM to date.

• Like 1

Currently: DT SGM TP9 | Pyke Captain JSR | Grand Saboteur Epsilon
Former: High Admiral "WR Senior Commander Any%" JohnDT Commander TP9|UN0|SCO | AHGM | ST VCMDR for 10 minutes | Shock CSM | K2S1 STRM Lead SC47|Whiskey 01 | Nu-7 SSGT | CI SGMSuper Administrator

ACCEPTED, please speak to a MAJ+ for your training

• Like 1

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

• Theta locked this topic