SO CPO Jon's Ensign Application

ReaperHorizon

What is your in game rank and name?

SO CPO Jon

What is your STEAM ID?

STEAM_0:0:94476464

Names of both Lieutenant Commander+ (MAJ+) that gave you permission to apply?

Vice Admiral Sauce, SO Deputy Director Commander Ren

How long have you been in Naval?

1 Month

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer?

I wish to become a Senior Officer because I love naval want to help the naval branch the best that I could, I joined it because i was originally trying to become a DT and I saw a SO who i didn't know was a SO conduct the DT Selection and he was the Rank of Lieutenant and his attitude and how he conducted himself really drew me to Naval and to become a SO and a Officer like him, i want to make him proud by conduct trainings, make sure that battalion relations are kept at good standard and no one is ruining battalion relation, Conduct Sims that will keep naval engaged and drive more people to join the naval branch and to join a Naval Subbranch such as SF or SO.

What are the duties of a Senior Officer?

The Duties of a Senior officers are
oversee the enlisted and NCOs.
they can be a role model for the NCO's and Enlisted.
  host tryouts and sims to keep the battalion engaged.
  Ensure the enlisted are on task.
Senior officers are also responsible for being the leaders in naval and directing naval in the right path.

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer?

I can assist the battalion by conducting simulations to keep the battalion engaged and entertained. Also conduct trainings to make sure all NCO's and Enlisted are trained for their position and know how to conduct themself during a engagement encase they have to take deck command and lead the navy to victory. I will also make sure that any questions that anyone in the battalion might have, i will answer or find someone who has the answer.

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer?

What qualifies me for this position is because of my hard work and motivation to make sure that naval and Security Officers are doing their job properly and not deviating from their training and doing their own thing. I will make sure that everyone is trained properly and will keep everyone on their toes with random simulations that will test Naval Duties and make sure they follow their SOP's. I feel that if I get the opportunity to become a Naval Senior Officer i will put my all into it and make sure that all of the Naval Enlisted and NCOs and our training is to par with the imperial standards set forth by the High Command and Senior High Command to make sure that everyone executes their duties properly. I can also bring my leadership skills i have learned while in the US Navy as an NCO.

+1 i approved him for a reason

| Current Naval  Deputy Director Of SO Commander | | Current Senior Moderator, Support Member, Game Master|  | Former Saber Guard Armatus |

3 hours ago, lanbrankee said:

+1 support 
He has shown great leadership skills and does more than expected. I forget sometimes at he is a NCO because of the work he does. I believe that he would make a great addition to Senior officers.

3 hours ago, Pack said:

I hope to see you as a Senior Officer, good luck!

Current: Senior Security Officer | Naval Ensign

Former: Naval Lieutenant | DT CPL AA3 | Moderator | Gamemaster

17 hours ago, Pack said:

The application seemed a little short, however, the other responses make a compelling argument in that they wouldn't have approved you if they didn't believe you could handle this job. Therefore you have a +support from me as well. Good luck and may the odds forever be in your favor!!!

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------+1 I approved him for a reason--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This man has shown time after time that he knows his stuff and how hard-working person and I would like to see him as a Senior Officer.

Edited by SpadeFrost

EX VICE ADMIAL PINK!