Henderson's Resignation

The silent man

Name: Henderson
SteamID:(STEAM_0:1:0000000) STEAM_0:1:157741970
Reason for leaving:

Alright I know this isn't the 1st I've done a full resignation from branches so there has to be a reason for me Leaving this lovely community/branch. Well it's mainly because of 2 reasons family problems (which I won't get into because.... no) and the other being school. With school nearing the end with only 1 month left for me school is pushing down a lot of tests, projects, etc. Because of this it's getting harder to focus on this and school. There is also technically another reason but it's the regular it feels like a job then game reason but this is actually true because when I did take my LOAs from here I felt a lot happier being able to do stuff that is fun instead of having to focusing on stuff here that gives me way too much worry then I should. This also been in my head for a bit and once I took my LOAs it confirmed that I really should resign. I also was kind of scared in making this because I feel like I'm screwing over a few people in CMD by leaving and I don't like doing that because I'm not an ass. Anyway I don't do good on mentions so I'll just say 

Nu7 CMD - Good luck in leading the next new lads in Nu-7 especially on the new map hopefully that will be fun.

Nu-7 Enlisted - You guys are the most based mfs ever keep up making the site good and having fun while doing it.

Other than that that is me signing out for well we'll see I don't know might come back in 6 months or hell even a year.

FormerNu-7 Low Command Medical Low CommandMTF E11 Senior CommandSCP-RP Admin/ET 

loop missing GIF King of having problems and terrible rolls

bro where is my breaking bad event u never did it and my dude best of lucks on school see u later on the server o7

Edited by Chineseman

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

o7, best of luck to you!

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 4/30/2023 at 2:17 PM, The silent man said:

only 1 month left for me school is pushing down a lot of tests, projects, etc.

Same bruh, State Testin, Projects, finals, fuckin insane

This is an alternate account for forums/profile/37110-schoodst/

(I am unable to sign into my steam account on certain devices)

• J0LT locked this topic