Rose's Medical Officer Application

Milady

Should Rose be a Medical Officer?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rose be a Medical Officer?

• Yes
    • No

1. What's you're in-game name and rank?: MC AUT SFC Rose 2453/MDX 245

2. What's your Timezone?: AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Timezone)

3. What's your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:173691913

4. How long have you been in Medical?: 07/09/2022 - 09/14/2022 (Left as MAJ), 03/08/2023 - 03/28/2023 (Temp. Left as SFC to focus on GM), 04/19/2023 - Present (Currently SFC)

5. Who were the 2 MAJ+ who gave permission for this application?: MC RSM COL Blue 9192 & MC Commander Harry 8900

6. Why should you be a Medical Officer? (100+ words): Besides my previous experience as the regiment's Major, I believe I could help the Battalion a great deal more; as I would be able to have more of a position to ensure the troops--whether lower or the same rank, are properly challenged and outfitted with the confidence to stride into the battlefield to help others, knowing how to appropriately wear the Medical Corps colors in pride. I've always upheld the core beliefs & rules of the regiment; from ensuring the troops recall the battle stations to go to during an on ship battle to doing a Private Debrief if no Officer+ would be available for it. In the past as NCO+ I have consistently gone above and beyond with tryouts to increase our Regiment with more new faces to grow our amazing little corner of the ImperialRP server, because while it can have some quiet moments, it's a a lot of fun with an awesome group of people a part of that.

7. Why should we trust you as a Medical Officer? (100+ words): I am a hard worker to the bone. I always spend 5-9 hours on the server daily, lurking about and popping on to Medical to help out; whether it's for tryouts, fill in when there's no other Medical online at the time or simply make sure noone sneaks to the back of Medbay without permission. At the time writing this, I am GMIX and have my own responsibilities that come along with it, however anytime Medical would need my immediate attention even if it's something as small as a Training SIM I would always see if I could get someone else to take over the GM side of things until Medical no longer needed me at the time. I also ensure that any new PVT's in the Battalion are fully aware of what to do and how to do it, with both Medical equipment along with checkups/surgeries if need be.

8. What do you bring to the Medical Corps? (100+ words): I tend to try to add an element of fun, along with work. Despite not having it as a quota, I have already logged a couple of 2 Training exercises I've created: The Defib Training & the Armorkit Training (still ironing out the details) that, while gives more practice reviving/armoring other soldiers, can be used to help make the training more fun to do when needing to prepare for the next time they may face combat. I'd like to implement more physically challenging training tactics to keep our troops on their toes to keep themselves, their fellow Medical & other troops safe from harm. Along with more ideas on how to approach various research methods, whether within the Imperial Researcher Sub Regiment or just from the basic Medical Corps standpoint. Much like how I do with the GM Team, I would be ensuring the other members of my team both lower and the same rank as me are following the correct procedures when it comes to specific circumstances within the regiment, whilst also cementing the Medical Corps rules & regulations.   

9. Why should we accept your application over other applicants? (100+ words): Truthfully, there is no surefire way to be sure when it comes to this question. However, all I can say is that the main thing I hold over the other applicants is my ability to re-adjust if there is any feedback to be read, take accountability if something goes wrong along with ensuring that any party involved will remain anonymous & safe no matter what the outcome of the consequence of the event may be along with my dedication to be as active as much as I physically can; in Forums, Discord, TS & In-Game. Even if it will compromise sleep, which I have mentioned more than enough times thanks to my determination to be up at 4AM for me--when the server is especially active in EST. I'm always open to chat to as much as I can if need be.

10. Do you have any warns? If so what for?: N/A

+Support

+activity

+dedication

+experience

She was an officer once and wants to get back into the fray. She did take a break to focus on GM stuff, but a lot of her events involved medical. She always helped and promoted the medical corps. She is truly dedicated to the Medical Corps bar none. I believe that she should be able to handle both responsibilities simultaneously. Very cool person that works hard and does good.

Currently: DT SGM TP9 | Pyke Captain JSR | Grand Saboteur Epsilon
Former: High Admiral "WR Senior Commander Any%" JohnDT Commander TP9|UN0|SCO | AHGM | ST VCMDR for 10 minutes | Shock CSM | K2S1 STRM Lead SC47|Whiskey 01 | Nu-7 SSGT | CI SGMSuper Administrator

+ Support!

A great player, loves Medical, and is overall a team player! Takes charge in a leader position and should be considered to the officer ranks! 

[MC PRVM S 2LT Ganrik 1039Purge PFC Ganrik 1039
spacer.png

ACCEPTED, Please reach out to a MAJ+ for your officer training

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

• Theta locked this topic