280 Level Requirement Suggestion also a Plain 280 Suggestion [Completed]

poopsniffgod

What are you suggesting: Scp 280 is a cool SCP, does that make him strong on the server? No. This scp gets Recontained minutes after breaching so its pretty weak and you dont see him much, the only time hes viable is during CI raids because they keep lights off and thats pretty short lived. In short his weakness doesnt justify his level requirement, I feel like he should be in the same level catagory as 049 or 173, around level 30 or so. I think level 35 would be perfect, though hes still incredibly weak in both his swep and abilitys in general lowering his requirement will allow it to make sense.

While 280 does need a level requirement change, he desperatly needs a rework. His Melee swep is weak with a horrid dmg hitbox to add onto that, he gets easily juked and does almost no dmg with each punch doing about 110 dmg, even a Normal JR does more damage then he does. His model is scuffed, his weapons are weak, he gets recontained in 5 minutes, these are the formula for a hated SCP that nobody wants to play. I hope the SMT can come up with a custom swep that makes him stronger and would justify his spot as an SCP on the server that for some reason had a level requirement of 65 which is higher than 106s level requirement of 45. The model can stay the same, but if you REALLY want to improve this scp than please change this scuffed model into something actually somewhat spooky. Other than him being plain weak he gets recontained VERY fast, since all it takes is a flip of a switch LITTERALY.

[I can only recommend the SMT creates a new swep and model as I cannot suggest any. Scp 280 does not have almost any content anywhere so its impossible for me to suggest anything that already exists.]

How will this positively affect the server?: IF Smt decide to add a custom swep and model it will increase the number of 280 players and lowering its level requirement will just make double this affect. This will add to RP, as 280 will be here for tests more and stuff like that.

How will this will negatively affect the Server: Cant think of anything.

-------------------------------------
[edits, but bassicly a response to comments kinda]

Almost every Scps Swep is abusable so I dont think thats a thing you can argue for a -/+, 173 swep can even let you go through walls if you use it right.  280 is  very weak and many other Scps have  abusable sweps just like him, and the level of things you can do with them is something you can argue is worse than 280s swep. For example with shy guy if you simply  crouch you can get rage by anyone close to you looking down, or you can just play 106 and leave your cell whenever you want. The point Im making is that almost every SCP swep is abusable so it isn't a valid arguement, I understand your train of thought though. We can compare 106s swep to 280 here, 106 can go through ANY door and go to his own dimension whenever he wants while most of the time killing whoever he takes, while 280 can tp through things and punch people with very little dmg. IT is abuseable but almost every other one is abuseable as well so I don't think this is a viable arguement, A way to fix 280s issue would be by giving him a swep similer to 106 where he can walk through walls but also falcon punch people.

Many other scps that have a abuseable swep are much simpler to get, 280 should have his level requirement lowered because hes just plain weak and his title as the level 65 scp hypes him up to much.

[These edits are me just explaining how some points people make arent right, this isnt taking away from anyones opinion.]

Edited by poopsniffgod

+/- Support

Personally i love 280 as a SCP and love his design and gimicks. And i do believe a swep with better hit reg is needed.

But lowering level requirement is a bad idea in my opinion, is swep is VERY abusable, letting you teleport as much as you want. This would allow any minge to tp out of their CC the moment they spawn and mass kill people anywhere on the map, which is why the level requirement is so high.

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

On 4/30/2023 at 1:08 AM, Ashe Fox said:

+/- Support

Personally i love 280 as a SCP and love his design and gimicks. And i do believe a swep with better hit reg is needed.

But lowering level requirement is a bad idea in my opinion, is swep is VERY abusable, letting you teleport as much as you want. This would allow any minge to tp out of their CC the moment they spawn and mass kill people anywhere on the map, which is why the level requirement is so high.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 4/30/2023 at 2:08 AM, Ashe Fox said:

+/- Support