General Suggestion - upper d-block rework

Trout

What are you suggesting? - Rework on upper D-block and airlock to open the space up and add a new way to get up other than the vent.

How would this change better the server? - Currently most of the time as d-class exit the vents a gensec will open the airlock door and gun down those trying to escape through the only way up or shoot them as they hack open the door, I believe reworking the airlock and upper d block would encourage gensec to stand in the main d block area as they have on most sites. As well this might help to increase the number of players on d-class as it will be more fun (and possible) for them to riot. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I understand gensec might disagree with the idea, if so I would love to hear alternatives!

Who would this change mostly benefit? - gensec and d-class.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by WhatIsDylan

MTF E-11 DoRCU 2LT Trout

MTF O-1 CPL Calypso

Retired Maintenance Command

• Trout changed the title to General Suggestion - upper d-block rework
On 4/29/2023 at 4:25 PM, Leww said:

+support this would be better

• Like 1

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

+ Support, though this would only be a band-aid to the plentiful flaws of the new map and to properly correct this issue would mean a whole rework of the map, which based on past efforts that have already been made about this new map, this won't likely happen, much to the dismay of the community members.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Former Senior Moderator | Security HFTO MAJ Serum

• 1 month later...
On 5/5/2023 at 9:25 PM, Serum said:

+ Support, though this would only be a band-aid to the plentiful flaws of the new map and to properly correct this issue would mean a whole rework of the map, which based on past efforts that have already been made about this new map, this won't likely happen, much to the dismay of the community members.

truest statement ive ever read

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

On 5/6/2023 at 3:25 AM, Serum said:

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png