Should Mary be ET?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mary be ET?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Mary

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:519066521

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Plat/Senior Mod

How long have you been playing on the server?: I started in 2020, took a break in 2021, then another and I have came now around a month ago I would say. 

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines?: Yes.

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): None. I tried uploading a picture, but the forums will not let me.

Why do you want to join event team?: Firstly, I would love to become ET to help out with PTs, events, and sits as lately I have seen not many people take ET sits. They stay up for a little while before being taken. I have also seen not many people be able to do PTs because a lot of current ET are busy with school, work, IRL, etc. I also want to be able to run events again, mostly passive RP ones for research, medical, etc. as many of them don't really happen a lot of the day. I love when events happen, and if I were to be ET again, I would make sure to do a least one a day if possible. I also know how to work with others, so having someone watch over me or helping someone out shouldn't be too bad in the long run.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I used to be ET for GL back in 2020, and it was very fun to do. I am also currently a CMD member in 2 branches, a Senior Mod in staff, and all my past experience on both GL and other servers would surely show that I would never abuse my powers as ET. I know how to use mostly all the commands that ET are freely able to use and I am very familiar with the toolgun that ET has access to as well. I have been around the community for a long time now, I have no warns on any GL server so I think that alone shows that I do not go around breaking any server rules.  

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, as I am already staff on SCP-RP and I have been a ET for GL before as well.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): One event that I have thought about doing would be a flying entity would start flying around the site, breaking lights from time to time and just being a little annoying. I would either use a ghost model or a similar model that would be on the server for ET to use. After a few minutes, the PA system would advert that the unknown entity would be located in either Misc. LCZ or in temp holding. Research would then have to work together with MTF to find 4 different "orbs" and bring them to the entity before time runs out (I would hide them in easy locations and give about 15 minutes to find each). If they failed, I would, as the entity, breach an SCP at random. However, if they found said "orbs" before time ran out, I would take them and go through a portal, ending the event.

Free From GL ❤️

+support

mary was very cool event team.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Tyler D

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL]