General Suggestion - A Small "Change" To D-Block

Mary

What are you suggesting? - I am suggesting to add a small D-Block lounge or mining area like we had on the map before. This area would be in the back of D-Block, on the side of D-Block that the cells face the wall, not GENSEC area. I would also suggest to allow D-Class CCs to spawn there so that way they can wait their NLR in a safe place without being crossfired, killed as soon as they spawn/walk out, etc.

How would this change better the server? - Would have a place for D-Cass and D-Class CCs to just chill, place weapons, sniper, etc. Would also allow for gambling machines to be added (if they are coming to this map). 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None that I can see, but I am open to feedback.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D-Cass and D-Class CCs.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

• Like 3

Free From GL ❤️

+support

lets have the d-class miner job actually have a use

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 4/28/2023 at 2:19 PM, Tazza said:

+support

lets have the d-class miner job actually have a use

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

+ Support, though this would only be a band-aid to the plentiful flaws of the new map and to properly correct this issue would mean a whole rework of the map, which based on past efforts that have already been made about this new map, this won't likely happen, much to the dismay of the community members.

• Dislike 1
  • Skull 1

Former Senior Moderator | Security HFTO MAJ Serum