Bucks E11 Resignation

Its Buck

Name: Buck
SteamID STEAM_0:1:570251076

Hey yall, this may seem out of the blue for a lot of people but others knew that this was coming for a while. I lost my spark for E11 and it just wasnt fun to play anymore along with a lot of personal stuff going on I think its time for me to resign.  I have faith in our current command team to lead the branch to a better spot. I pushed out my final ranger update and I think thats good enough for now. I came back to revive rangers and I feel like I did that so now its time for me to dip. 

For those of you who have known me you guys know that I can never leave this community forever so ima stay with CI and murder yall in raids. I dont have the mental capacity to keep running rangers and helping E11 thrive. Yall will always be my home and I know that Ima return someday down the line.

Now for some mentions towards E11 people.

Rektify: Im glad you came back and were given E11 CMDR, You're gonna do great things for this branch and it will flourish.

Lewis: You know my thoughts on a lot of things and have a lot of clips of me that I pray you keep private.

Curtis: One of the hardest working dudes I have worked with. man pours his heart and soul into his work. 100% deserves HCMD.

Endive: Good luck running D4 and CE, your a smart guy and fun to play with. I have faith in you.

Panky: Im so fucking glad you got into D4 finally, make RD thrive, I know your capable of it.

Oofer: Punching bag with a voice.

Edwards: Dont let Oofer kill rangers, k thx. Good luck with your future projects I see a lot of potential in you.

Jerimiah: One of the chillest dudes I have talked to in a while.

Anyway, If you werent mentioned its probably because we never interacted all that much or ima see you around on CI. I enjoyed my time as Head Ranger/Sheriff and If I need to come back and fix rangers (for a 3rd time) Yall know how to reach me!

o7

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

8 minutes ago, Its Buck said:

ima stay with CI and murder yall in raids.

Pshhhhhhhhhhhh good luck nerd 

See you around man! 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

My good friend, it was good news of your return to E-11, only to resign once more.  I hope that during your time back in E-11, you will find joy and fulfillment once again, just as you have poured your heart and soul into your rangers. I wish you all the best of luck and am gonna be waitaing to see you back on the field and you will always have a special place in E-11.

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

• J0LT locked this topic