1) What is your steam name?: cajunmonkey21
2) What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:162153355
3) Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) The only experience relatively close to staffing is my current job as a Gamemaster on SWRP
4) What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Roughly around early November of 2018
5) What date did you make your forums account? Mid November I think
6) Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gamemaster
7) How many warns do you have on the server? 0 on SWRP
Have you donated? I have donated $50
9) What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator
10) Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes
11) Timezone: Central Standard Time
12) Permission (Admin+ need this):
13) Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I deserve this rank for a few reasons. Firstly I have been interested in a staff role since I became a GM because of the fun it is to help the server. I find it enjoyable to help people with situations and taking care of any problems that staff may face. Secondly I know I am not usually the most mature but I have vowed to mature as I have been needing to for a long time. Maturity, in my opinion, is what makes a good staff; it helps to decipher right and wrong. The role of staff would come before any of my RP lives and I would be willing to be it at any time if need be. Thirdly is that I have learned how to handle situations of rule breakage and dealing with people from being in settings that have those circumstances. Next is that I want to make GamingLight Star Wars Roleplay a better environment filled with serious roleplayers and no more minges. I hate seeing minges ruin peoples experiences. As a Gamemaster I have had to warn three people for RDM and have seen five get banned for minge attitudes. My final reason is that I want to make the staff team better. Recently I have seen staff arguing over who should fill the ratio of staff to players (1 staff for 25 players) and I do not like this. As staff you should be willing to do your job at the drop of a hat; your staff job is supposed to come before your RP jobs. That is why I believe I deserve to be a trial moderator.
14) How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would jail the RDMer and strip them to prevent the spamming of gunfire. Secondly I would be calm and ask them to stop yelling and to explain why they RDMed. If they continue to curse at me and minge I would ban them for the following: Mass RDM | Staff Diss | NITRP | Constant Minging and I would most likely ban them for at least 3 months minimum.
Also I had problems with my PC not wanting to copy and paste so it may look off, and for some reason I cant get rid of the emoji