A Guy

• Last visited

About A Guy

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

A Guy's Achievements

Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

• One Year In
  • One Month Later
  • Dedicated
  • Collaborator
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. -Support Little to no effort in this application at all
  2. Huge -Support What if there is a lockdown, now there is no FE or CE to fix it and its gonna take CS ages to get to.
  3. In-Game Name:(RP Job) A Guy Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:194249645 ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):Gold How long have you been playing on the server?:About a year and a half. Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes, and very specifically and know what to do in any situation. How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): Why do you want to join event team? I would like to join the Event team because I have had multiple ideas for events and etc. I am usually active on Delta-5 and you could maybe even see me! I do goof around from time to time but overall I think I can be fun to be with and etc. I just overall want to join the event team because I think its more fun than being staff and etc. I also have am a builder from DarkRP so I know on how to build events, help in them and etc. I think I would have a positive influence in joining the event team and etc. And I also learn from my actions and can help in a lot of situations and I also am quite generous and can help lots of people including other ET members if they need help too. Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I think I should be trusted because I have been staff on many servers so I know on how to use commands and other stuff too. I have read through the event team guidelines and know what to do in every situation. I know my warns do not look good however they mostly all are over a month ago and I wont make the same mistakes nor get warned. I know the FailRP warns also too but I can assure you over I have now reread all the rules and know what to do and what to not do. I have also been in every single branch at least once before so I have lots of experience. I also have had a SCP that I suggested be implemented as a event which is also great! (Link to that is here, look at the comments/reply's : Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:)I have been staff in multiple servers before so I know every single command and how to use logs too, and if there are extra stuff, I am willing to learn them. Describe an event you could create (Be specific):SCP 3008. It is about a Endless Ikea it will be within HCZ and with an entrance but not a exit. For reference this SCP is a endless Ikea and once it turns night time the Employees will start attacking you. Now at day time you can explore and etc. You may know if its daytime by the lights in it (Once its night time the lights go out). At day time the players could get weapons and the Ikea Employees (Could either be participants or other ET's) have 250 HP and 100 AHP. All of the people inside of the Ikea have to find guns and you can find armor and health scattered across the health, which are mostly hidden. Your job is to survive as long as you can and the top 3 who survived each get a prize (Being Cash). And at night time the lights go out, and the Employees that have different player models so you can know which is a Employee or not will start attacking you. Now the players with the guns can fight back or hide across the store. And also once you come in, your weapons get stripped and are suggested to find weapons across the store. Now the players can work together and try to fight back which is suggested. Or be alone, the players are suggested not to shoot at each other but have the rights to. And before this all starts too I will be doing a event ping about it saying "There is a mysterious Ikea in HCZ, will you go in, or not? Connect with steam://connect/205.178.177.13:27015, and have a picture as in like this:.
  4. A Guy

Job Change Bug

+Support its happening to me rn with 076 there is no 076 on rn and when I try to switch to it, it says "Maximum Players"
  5. A Guy

SCP 323 - Denied

I cant explain how happy I am theres areleady a event SCP about this!!!
  6. Yes true but however SCPS are not alloud/suppost to kill other SCPS.
  7. A Guy

SCP 323 - Denied

and to the people saying the +25 hp per kill is "op" think about 2191 and a gun shot usually does over 25 damage
  8. A Guy

SCP 323 - Denied

I have found one for the Player Model https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2671990431
  9. +Support Gensec have it too easy against D Class with either Pistols or shitty guns
  10. +Support Just make it so the vampire can still attack you but has a 5 second cooldown before getting more hp
  11. +Support All of these are towards medical and are great!
  12. +Support -As a MTF while feeding SCPS I have had D-Class do this multiple times and if I call staff they can get them warned but not brought back.
  13. +Support -Would help getting EXP instead of just slaving away and leaving your computer/laptop on overnight and during the day. -Would definitely help with RP -Here's a little suggestion, one with Tranquilizing 939/682 Whatever amount of times.