Explorer

Explorer (4/14)

• Collaborator
  • Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. Damn, you right... I may have even encouraged it but that depends who's asking.
  2. Hello everyone, I've been really busy IRL the past month or so as some of you could easily tell my activity went way down... nothing bad has happened just life and its never ending/ever changing problems, I am leaving but will be on the server from time to time to say hi. I had a ton of fun on this server and there were many people i was incredibly fortunate to meet as they helped me get back on track and moving forward to what i will be doing in the near future. Special thanks to Naudia and Oregon... We had a ton of fun nights and deep conversations and I hope you both are doing well. Colt- One of the first people i met on the server and the first in medical... you trained me into medical and i somehow ended up training you down the line haha. You were the one who started the medical meme that still plagues the facility and my dreams ("Please not my kidneys!") You were one of the people i spent the most time playing with on the server and definitely some of my favorite memories included you.(Probably harassing me verbally/physically ;-; ) Doggo- we always just made fun of people in d-block and I really enjoyed the numerous conversations we had. ICR- No one i'd rather have at my back fighting through the facility... we had many times were it came to you and I fighting against the odds and still coming out on top(and mostly not haha) you were a big reason i even stayed in GENSEC and im glad i did, i havent seen you in awhile but i hope you are doing well man. cOOLcAz- I remember the first few days you joined medical It was chaotic AF... but it was what revamped my desire to play again since my 2 friends that i met on the server left, i had found someone who i looked forward to talking to and have some great memories with now. Mary- Literal embodiment of a minge... some of my hardest laughs are the dumb shit we'd all get into in medical, you are a cool person who was all about fun and really easy to talk to. You still smell BTW. Xnmora- One of the chillest dudes on the server and probably had the most kills on me. (by Far) InifintyBoot- We had joined medical and became command in it around the same time, we had long talks about your ideas for tests, and did some questionable surgeries on unwilling participants. RIP all those GENSEC and D-class. NewRowphin- Always fun to chat with and and a solid PVP'er... all around cool guy. Consario/Nefario/Bison- We straight up made a medical mafia and bullied the foundation(especially GENSEC)into giving us money... to the point where the D4 had to step in as we shook down some high ranking individuals...then when you guys were arrested and being interrogated i somehow got you freed and they never were able to recapture you... alive at least haha. If you weren't mentioned above if was due to me trying to make this short and sweet... so farewell all! Also my DM's are always open. Take care all.
  3. Mary you will be missed in medical... you were a big part of us and kept everyone active and especially made sure everyone had fun. Hope to see you on d-class to minge.
  4. Take care Bison I hope all is good with you in your future endeavors....... remember Medical Mafia is forever!
  5. too many resignations... we will all miss you.
  6. Doggo... i'll miss the hell out of you man. I will always remember those days in D-block and medical bunks, they were some of my favorite memories on the server... Keep in touch, take care of yourself, and i hope to see you soon... -Kidney Stealing Kruzchev
  7. +Support Somehow has most Clock-ins
  8. +Big Support -Active -Always Good RP with him -Combat experienced and knows ACM roles purpose My support for my kidneys... its only fair Colt..
  9. +Support -(ACM)I have been in D-block to halt d-class riots and been arrested by 912 and it makes it impossible to do my job when he looks for any reason to arrest.... -912 admits the rules are stupid but still continues to "follow" them -If im squadding with MTF and we retake d-block he is allowed to arrest me.... doesnt make much sense -All i ask is that they make a change to all combatants can have weapons in d-block and take a look at 912's rules again please and thank you! (SIDE NOTE: A lot of sits have happened because of this so this would lessen the workload of the admins)
  10. +Support -Active -Nice to all and knows the SOP's -Dedicated to medical and only wants to improve upon it -Good app -Smelly
  11. +Support -Cool guy -Active -PVP Experience