Harassment

Jet

7 minutes ago, Jet Hazard said:

Can we address what is harassment @Fame so an issue like last night doesn't happen again?

Hello Jet Hazard,

Your comment has been edited due to violating the forums Terms of Service. Please do not tag Senior Management Team in future posts. If you have any questions as to why you are receiving this reply, please contact me via the forums. This reply will act as a verbal warning for this post for those who continue to reply. In regards to harassment, we at Gaminglight prohibit any form of harassment as it is a clear breach of our Rules and Terms of Service. If you ever experience or see this happening, please inform a member of the Senior Management Team immediately. If you have any questions about what was said here, please contact me via the forums. Thank you!

Faithfully,

Human Resources Rep. | Manager John

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief

2 hours ago, John_ said:

Hello Jet Hazard,

Your comment has been edited due to violating the forums Terms of Service. Please do not tag Senior Management Team in future posts. If you have any questions as to why you are receiving this reply, please contact me via the forums. This reply will act as a verbal warning for this post for those who continue to reply. In regards to harassment, we at Gaminglight prohibit any form of harassment as it is a clear breach of our Rules and Terms of Service. If you ever experience or see this happening, please inform a member of the Senior Management Team immediately. If you have any questions about what was said here, please contact me via the forums. Thank you!

Faithfully,

Human Resources Rep. | Manager John

Thanks John and osrry, I forgot. It won't happen again

• Thanks 1