Krimson's MTF Commander Application

The Krimson Chin

Ingame Name: Krimson

From a scale of 1-10 how is your knowledge of lore? (Explain):

Why should we allow you to have the  position? (At least 150 words):

I've Had Previous title's as MTF Director/Commander in many SCP RP Servers coming from Concordia to Revival, Experience is my Key to this Application. My Knowledge of SCP's of Site 19 are very Experimental ; I Know there Procedures of Containment, There class ; Specifications and Backgrounds from Interviews. With the Capabilities from leading Numerous units such as Alpha-1, Beta-7, and NU-7. I Haven't learnt the full credentials or some of the History of MTF though which can change in the future as i have more Grasp in with knowledge i can comprehend as MTF Commander. If i was to be made as MTF Commander, all my Agents will be trained to there best of Ability, Serving, Containing and Protecting Site 19 with proper authority. This rank should be for the most absolute trustworthy personnel and i believe that with the Leadership, Dedication, And most importantly Experience i can show that i can Lead Mobile Task Forces for the greater good.

How active would you say you could be be? (Longer the better):

Most 4-5 Hours Depending if am needed on Clone wars or Military RP.

Also, you must pm me on the forums with a link to a SOP that you would have for the branch! The better the SOP, the better your chances for being accepted!

Will do Boss.

Edited by KrimsonWT

Former Superadmin

Senior Moderator

RU Trial Junior Brigadier General

Military RP