Derpz TM Poll  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Trial Moderator for the GL Imperial RP Server

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Derpz

What is your steam name?: DerpyHooves

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:737989488

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, I don't have any experience as staff as this in the only server I really go on.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 13, 2023

What date did you make your forums account? March 19, 2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User (Currently)

How many warns do you have on the server? None to my knowledge

Have you donated? No, but I plan to on buying a rank and tac soon

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator for the Imperial RP server

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I don't minge and try my best not to piss people off. I am a very kind hearted and fair guy that tries their best to uphold a professional and respect attitude in any situations thrown my way that is always and will try to help out wherever I can, even to people that make situations more stressful cause I believe in giving everyone a "fighting chance" to redeem themselves, and I feel like being a Trial Moderator for the Imperial RP server would allow me to help people more where is needed. If I make a mistake I do my best to fix that said mistake and if I cannot fix the mistake I learn from it and avoid doing that mistake it in the future.  I try my best to get on either between 5:00am - 3:30pm EST on work days and between 6:00pm - 4:00am on off days to keep my activity up in the Imperial RP server and I feel I'd be a lot of help during to "off times" when not many Staff are online to accept tickets/reports.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: If I am the one executing the "Admin Sit", I would freeze player doing the Mass RDMing using the !freeze <player> and try to calm them down and inform them that everyone involved in the "Admin Sit" will get a chance to speak. If he/she don't calm down do use the !gag <player> or the !mute <player> depending on where they are speaking from and proceed to get all evidence if there are any witnesses. I will get an Admin+ to the the sit and inform him/her of all the information gathered by the witnesses and the accused player. After everyone gets a chance to speak and the Admin+ is fully briefed on the situation at hand I would inform the player that did the Mass RDMing and Staff Disrespect they will be receiving a formal warning and going to be banned for 5 days. I will also inform the person if he/she continues to Mass RDM when he/she returns there will be more severe punishments in the future and that I hope that this will not be an issue in the future from him/her and then request a 5 day ban be place for Mass RDM | Staff Disrespect. In the event that the "cursing" at me where homophobic, transphobic, or any other that is offensive language then I would request the ban be raised to a 6-10 day ban and request a possible permanent ban if it is nonstop, for Mass RDM | Mass Racism, Homophobia, Transphobia, ETC. After the ban and formal warning are executed I will log it, thank any witnesses that were involved (if any), thank the Admin+ for their assistance, and then close the "Admin Sit". 

If I am not executing the "Admin Sit", I would wait to be called on by the Staff executing the "Admin Sit" and tell them my side of the story and provide any evidence I have of the situation and let the Staff member decide what should happen next while I sit in silence until asked any other questions at which I will answer with the best of my ability.

• Like 1

+Support:

+Thought out application.

+Maintains a decent level of professionalism and respectfulness.

+Maintains Decent Activity.

+I love his response for the "Mass RDMing" scenario provided at the end of the application.

+Generally a great and kind person to be around.

Overall: +Support: Within the past month, or so, that I have had the opportunity to work with Derpz, I can personally say that I think he would be a great addition to the staff team, based on my above reasons. Good luck and may the odds forever be in your favor!

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

1 hour ago, Mayluron said:

+Support:

+I love his response for the "Mass RDMing" scenario provided at the end of the application.

Overall: +Support: Within the past month, or so, that I have had the opportunity to work with Derpz, I can personally say that I think he would be a great addition to the staff team, based on my above reasons. Good luck and may the odds forever be in your favor!

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

On 4/19/2023 at 12:14 AM, Mayluron said:

+Support:

On 4/18/2023 at 5:14 PM, Mayluron said:

+Support:

On 4/18/2023 at 6:14 PM, Mayluron said:

+Support:

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars