Pickle's Senior Officer Application

_Pickle_

What is your in game rank and name?

Pickle | Chief Petty Officer (Also a SO)

What is your STEAM ID?

STEAM_0:1:529609057

Names of both Lieutenant Commander+ (MAJ+) that gave you permission to apply?

Vice Admiral Sauce & SO Commander Ren

How long have you been in Naval?

15 days but I have been in naval before when I was a Lieutenant

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer?

First off, naval is my favorite and only battalion I would join on the server besides shock and DT so it is my top priority to help out naval in the best ways I can. Helping enlisted as an NCO is great and is one of the ways I can aid naval and I want to step it up and also supervise/help the naval NCOs as well. Seeing naval as the best battalion is awesome because lately we've been having great activity on the ISD (Ex: Had outstanding numbers at the promotion ceremony) and we've only expanded from when I rejoined naval. I want the role of senior officer to maintain this reputation that naval has created for itself so we can remain the best battalion on the ship.

What are the duties of a Senior Officer?

Senior officers are to oversee the enlisted and NCOs while also assisting their higher ups and other senior officers who need assistance. Senior officers are to have leadership and responsibility so they can be a role model for the lower ranked members of naval. Along with what I stated above, senior officers are to host tryouts and sims consistently and meet/exceed their quotas each week while also doing the same in their sub branch if they're in one. Senior officers also need to make sure the enlisted are on task and always doing something like sectors so they're not just running around the ship doing nothing because this can make naval look bad. Senior officers are also responsible for being the leaders in naval and directing naval in the right path.

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer?

I can assist the battalion in various ways, one being hosting tryouts/sims/trainings for naval. This will grow the battalion, make it more entertaining, and also sharpen the RP and combat skills of naval to increase our performance during events. I will oversee the enlisted and NCOs and be observant of their behavior and performance while on the job. I will also try to increase the activity of naval on the servers hours when there are not as much people by rewarding those who get on with GC as a reward. Overall, I would be a great asset to naval as a senior officer and would really improve the battalion as a whole.

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer?

First of all, I have experience being a Lieutenant in naval so I know the responsibilities of being a senior officer and what needs to be accomplished as a senior officer. I will take the knowledge I have gained in my prior experience in naval and the knowledge I have gained in the past couple of weeks being a naval. I have a good idea of what needs to be changed in naval to make it even better than it already is and I have already started trying to help change those things. 

+Support:

+Interested in helping the battalion improve and be better.

+Shows potential leadership skills.

+I have had moderate amount of encounters with this man and every time they have been professional, respectful, and just overall enjoyable.

+Understands his duties not only as a Senior Officer but as a Naval member in general. Also understands what is asked of him.

+Completes given tasks asked of him, and does his job well.

+Posses a passion for the imperial navy therefore is more inclined on being an asset to the battalion, not just as a Senior Officer.

+Posses prior experience in a position of this nature.

+Interested in assisting in maintaining Naval's wonderful, positive, reputation.

-Support:

-Has only been in the battalion for 15 days, practically half a month.

Overall: +Major Support: As I stated, in the moderate amount of the interactions I have had the pleasure of experiencing with you, I have come to find that you are professional, respectful, and just an overall great guy. Based on what I have not only learned about you in this application, but have also experienced in person... I truly believe you would be an excellent asset to the Naval Senior Officer team. Therefore I am a Major Support for you, and I just want to say... Good luck, and may the odds forever be in your favor!!!

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

45 minutes ago, Mayluron said:

+Support:

+I have had moderate amount of encounters with this man and every time they have been professional, respectful, and just overall enjoyable.

+Understands his duties not only as a Senior Officer but as a Naval member in general. Also understands what is asked of him.

+Posses a passion for the imperial navy therefore is more inclined on being an asset to the battalion, not just as a Senior Officer.

+Interested in assisting in maintaining Naval's wonderful, positive, reputation.

-Support:

Overall: +Major Support: As I stated, in the moderate amount of the interactions I have had the pleasure of experiencing with you, I have come to find that you are professional, respectful, and just an overall great guy. Based on what I have not only learned about you in this application, but have also experienced in person... I truly believe you would be an excellent asset to the Naval Senior Officer team. Therefore I am a Major Support for you, and I just want to say... Good luck, and may the odds forever be in your favor!!!

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

13 hours ago, Mayluron said:

+Support:

-Support:

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

15 hours ago, Mayluron said:

+Support:

-Support:

+1 you will do amazing ive been looing at you since you got PO2 for a possible officer spot

| Current Naval  Deputy Director Of SO Commander | | Current Senior Moderator, Support Member, Game Master|  | Former Saber Guard Armatus |

On 4/15/2023 at 11:21 PM, Mayluron said:

+Support:

-Support:

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member