i want it bombsquad - Denied

sebastiaan29

I want it very much have a bombsquad  and bombsquad can remove bomb  and c4  dis is despacer.png npc and those are our suiT  for de bombsquad and have tool to remove bomb and c4 and c4 on car  We also use a robot to remove c4 bombs its good you need a  you need a training to be a bombssquad you can train LCPL and more SWATand FBIand  LOW COM and State Police you can train for it i have a training i go pm bombsquad for TRAINING you can GO LEVEL UP  to be a bombsquad training and you go level up for a new car  AND i have 5 or 6 bombsquad car in my WORKSHOP I'm going to show it

• Skull 1

-Support

• Wrong format
  • Not enough bombs on the server
  • Need to focus on low population battalions before thinking of adding even more the the server
  • Dislike 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 4/14/2023 at 4:19 PM, HuntR said:

-Support

• Wrong format
  • Need to focus on low population battalions before thinking of adding even more the the server

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 4/15/2023 at 7:19 AM, HuntR said:

-Support

• Wrong format

I also had a seizure reading this.