1. 1. Should I become an 501st officer?

• Yes (state why)
    • No (state why)

What is your Ingame name?

501st Phase Zero SSGT PZ23

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:179702578

How Long Have You Been In 501st?

I have been a part of the 501st for a while, I have left and rejoined throughout the 4 years I've been a part of Gaminglight. Recently I have been within 501st for 1 month or so.

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words]

I want to become a 501st officer to help the battalion run smoother, I see a lot of officers tend to get on then hop off the server quickly. This causes the enlisted and NCOs to get off as well, I wish to join the officer core to help out other officers with ideas on how to improve the battalion as well as ideas for sims to do to hopefully keep more enlisted on the server as well as hopefully collab with other battalions to hopefully get some more new members within the 501st battalion. I want to become an officer to help keep any minging or disrespect from the 501st down to a minimal by giving out disciplinary actions if needed as long as I'm given proper evidence for each situation. I can say some NCO's did NOT receive the proper training they needed in order to become an NCO, nothing against the NCO's but most never got the full proper training they required such as a tryout hosting or taught how to handle an issue whenever an enlisted would act up, most NCO's have not been trained on how to handle these situations whenever they may occur. It's also caught my eye a lot of the NCOs don't fully know or understand how much of an influence they have on troopers, as an officer I would like to make sure I helped teach the NCO's while they worked their way up on how to become an officer and to help hone their leadership skills in case they need to take over if an officer is not online. This is an important step in case they wish to also one day become an officer like me

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]

I would assist the 501st Command team with the officer rank by helping with coming up with several sims a week to try and keep the 501st busy throughout the day! I would also make sure to hand out promotions of my own to troopers I feel like deserve them. I would also become more involved with each of the sub-branches such as Phase Zero, jump troopers, Heavies and ARC to see where they need to improve on, what they may need changed or what they feel like could help them out. If it requires full on changes with loadouts, model changes or buffs I would get as much information as possible and bring it up to the command teams' attention instead of them having to hear about it from several other people at once to avoid any irritation or spam within their discord or team speak inbox.  I would also get with each enlisted I may come across and ask them for feedback on how to change or improve the 501st for the better then report it back to command.

How many strikes do you have?

As of right now I have 0 strikes within the 501st.

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team?

For qualifications for 501st officer team are as follows:

-I'm Active within the community
-I'm reliable.
-I do my job to the best effort

-I know what is expected of me as an officer

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer?

I have had multiple experiences as an officer. I've been an officer within 501st a couple times before within the past 4 years I've been on the server, I have been a commander within IC in the past. I have been an officer within IC multiple times as well and have done my best to help them out for what they need. 

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?

1. Activity- As an officer you must ensure that the enlisted and officer are maintaining a well-rounded activity on the server, make sure to have flag ups happen and keep sims going being on whenever you can to help keep the battalion going.

2. Promotions/punishments- While an officer is online it is their job to make sure that enlisted (and NCO's) are either promoted for their good hard work during events or on ship, recommended for promotion if the officer can't promote or they also must be ready and willing to punish any trooper that may conduct themselves poorly towards any other battalion, such as PTing them or to have the trooper striked or possibly removed.

3. Sims/Trainings- Whenever an officer is online they must make sure to evenly spread out sims and trainings for their troops, this is to make sure they are A: Always having something to do on the server so they aren't walking around bored out of their mind or getting off reducing activity and B: the trainings could help increase the skill the 501st have to increase their enjoyment within the server.

4. NCO training- While you are an officer you are also required to help any newly made NCO figure out what to do such as making sur they are tryout certified, an office must make sure they are doing it properly and by the doc so that the person joining has earned the role within the battalion. Officer should go through and let the NCO know what is expected of them and to explain how to handle certain situations in each aspect and when to seek out guidance from an officer.

501st MAJ+ Approval: 
Jimmy/Hammer
Hanjo/Stec

EX IC CMDR 1138 Boss|EX VCMDR 1207 Sev|EX Moderator|Chaos Squad Lead

On 4/14/2023 at 11:13 PM, Zombiekillyamom said:

Massive +Support
-Great effort
-Very Friendly
-Great NCO

Good luck Suki!

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

On 4/14/2023 at 5:21 PM, twinkles said:

+ Support 
- Great effort
- Seems like a good NCO

On 4/14/2023 at 11:13 PM, Zombiekillyamom said:

Massive +Support
-Great effort
-Very Friendly
-Great NCO

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

Congratulations, you have been ACCEPTED!

Message a MAJ+ for your training!

Jimmy

Current: IC SGM Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu