Phill NU7 Application

Warthog

In Game Name: Phill
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:123911451
Discord Name (Ruby#0001): Pigboy13#8261
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): got banned for rogue; just ended this morning
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): about a year and a half ago

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I think NU7 is pretty chill there's a lot of familiar faces in it for me. I also like the fighting SCPs combat on this server it can just so chaotic so fast. Also the plethora of subbranches Nu7 has keeps everything fresh whenever you hop on the server. I also like the color blue.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): former CI MAJ, current RND IA

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: yes

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): Scooty, Travar, and Opera did

#RipRND you will be missed

• J0LT locked this topic