7 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/No

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Ganta

What is your steam name?: [GL] Ganta

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:154680723

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes former SMT on another server and current admin here

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 10/15/21

What date did you make your forums account? December 11, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin/Event team

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 11 Total with 10 on Police and 1 on Imperial
https://imgur.com/a/TAb283P

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Drippy, BruceyBoyo, Myandabeast, Masterson, Trumpo, Zoey, Kitty

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank of senior admin because I have been a member of the staff team for around 7 months and I believe that I have been a good staff member in that time. I have handled quite a lot of situations while I have been staff. I believe that I have the ability to become a senior admin and continue helping the server and maybe become jmt one day. I have handled sits with what I believe is a non-biased point of view in staff situations. I have handled most situations that would arise for a staff member in what I believe to be is a good way of handling situations. I know I will always have room to learn when it comes to staff and I am more than willing to put forth the effort and learn what may be hard if it means I can help the server more. Thank you to all who read this application.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Explain what punishment they are getting after gagging them Warn and 5 day ban

These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

What would you do if you think a player is an alt account? Report it to management with whatever proof I have if any

What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? Report it to management but also try to calm them down and not chargeback

A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging? If it is the entire family, bring and jail the entire family and request some help to make the situation go faster and talk to them about why they are there and then give out a fair and valid punishment.

How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!") I’d simply ask for help in staff chat or teamspeak like I have done my entire time as staff

AbqKCT0.jpg.d7d71d84ec722605acc3598d54f6b987.jpg

On 4/14/2023 at 12:13 AM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+massive support 

mature 

Very capable 

one of the least bias people I’ve met

active 

would be a great senior admin to have for prp, good luck ganta. 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 4/14/2023 at 1:13 AM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+massive support 

mature 

Very capable 

active 

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

+massive support 

mature 

Very capable 

active 

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Admin
On 4/14/2023 at 1:13 AM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+massive support 

mature 

Very capable 

active 

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

+massive support 

mature 

Very capable 

active 

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png