Add Back Mansion - Denied

RTMM

What you want to see? -  I would like to see mansion added back but it was removed for the op 1 way windows therefore i believe that if you permaprop the WINDOWS making it no way windows mansion can be used like it was making part of the map open!

Why should we add it? -   There is no reason to restrict part of the map when we can easily fix it by adding perma props to block off the 1 way windows and use mansion as mansion

What are the advantages of having this? - Eveyone misses mansion and it is a part of the map that shoudnt be blocked off with perma props when we can easily perma prop the issue

Who is it mainly for? - This suggestion is mainly for the community and overall making the map a bit better

Links to any content - 

+support

I'm aware this was denied before but I really wanna see mansion come back. This will most likely get denied because of that fact but let it be known that majority of people in GL want to give mansion another chance, and think of the positives. It will give some life to that part of the map and make taking the point there more difficult if a family is basing there, also it gives departments a different more unique house to raid, and also host trainings in. All around this is a good addition and I would love to see it back on the map!

• Like 1

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

8 hours ago, Mark001 said:

+support

I’m aware this was denied before but I really wanna see mansion come back. This will most likely get denied because of that fact but let it be known that majority of people in GL want to give mansion another chance, and think of the positives. It will give some life to that part of the map and make taking the point there more difficult if a family is basing there, also it gives departments a different more unique house to raid, and also host trainings in. All around this is a good addition and I would love to see it back on the map!

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support

I myself have wrote a suggestion for this that was denied. I know this suggestion will get denied, but I really do think we should add it back. The map is getting so stale and we need something new and mansion would promote more basing.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

- Support.

As much as I would like to see it added back it is still a giant one way base. Not very balanced whatsoever.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL